Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Incels are the losers in the age of Tinder"

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

Some parts from the article, although, I extremely recommend you to read all of it because it is a seriously important piece of a report. GO READ IT.

"Women are the sexual selectors on modern dating apps, where men are abundant and therefore of lower sexual market value (SMV). A friend and I ran an experiment on Tinder last year where we set up a profile purporting to be an attractive woman. In less than 24-hours the profile ran up over 2,000 matches. Tinder and similar apps are effective for the stereotypically good looking male. But the majority of men make do with few matches, often with women they are not attracted to. A recent study of Tinder found that “the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men”."

2.000 MATCHES IN 24 HOURS, JUST THINK ABOUT THAT, BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY A WOMAN. Let that sink in for a moment.

Meanwhile, I only attract literally super obese ugly black cumdump girls ridden with STDs and gay dudes.

"Moreover, mainstream dating advice for men is useless at the best of times and consists largely of feel-good bromides (often written by women) extolling men to ‘just be yourself’ or to let ‘fate’ take care of it. Real-life dating coaching, which takes clients out into bars and clubs in order to learn how to interact with women in a non-platonic way, is laughed at by the mainstream and dominated by charlatans calling themselves ‘pickup artists’."

"We shy away from talking honestly about this because to do so would be to acknowledge that there are some areas where true ‘equality’ — the ideal we strive for in most areas of political life — is unattainable when it comes to hooking up. The topic of sex and dating is already a minefield where egos swim amidst the unspoken and adversarial mating strategies deployed by men and women. There is very little altruism and equality when it comes to finding a mate. The sexual act is discriminatory by definition."

Based article. Nice to see some people starting to accept the truth after research and simply testing it.
Meanwhile, I only attract literally super obese ugly black cumdump girls ridden with STDs
Volcel.is

"Many seek to blame women’s supposedly unrealistic standards for their inability to form an intimate relationship"
Fuck this dude

"Many seek to blame women’s supposedly unrealistic standards for their inability to form an intimate relationship"
Fuck this dude
Saw a girl talking about dicks days ago. Chick was saying that a dick 2cm above the damn average was a dicklet, and then complain about men and deny their own insane standards and what I literally said before, they don't want a dick, they want a third leg on the guy because they fucked so much you could fit a fucking building inside their hole. This just destroys the self steem of everyone. She will be literally looking for 1 in 100.000 with her dick standards.
it is never enough, it is never enough dude, holy shit. It just seems that every girl nowadays dreams of a 50cm long cock with 25cm girth, it's insane.

The bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of the women while I am firmly in the bottom 5% of men.

It's so fucking giga over. Fuck this soyciety, I will harm it.

Saw a girl talking about dicks days ago. Chick was saying that a dick 2cm above the damn average was a dicklet, and then complain about men and deny their own insane standards and what I literally said before, they don't want a dick, they want a third leg on the guy because they fucked so much you could fit a fucking building inside their hole. This just destroys the self steem of everyone. She will be literally looking for 1 in 100.000 with her dick standards.
it is never enough, it is never enough dude, holy shit. It just seems that every girl nowadays dreams of a 50cm long cock with 25cm girth, it's insane.
Penetrate them with an 88mm FlaK gun (in battlefield 1942)

"This just destroys the self-esteem fo everyone.."

This is how shit poisons the collective consciousness of humanity. It doesn't even matter if the women are being honest or just talking shit to flex their hypergamy as status - it just brings everyone down. Everyday, I keep reaching levels of misogyny previously thought impossible.

Everyday, I keep reaching levels of misogyny previously thought impossible.
Same. I was a born misogynist but I never thought I would reach the unimaginable level of hatred I have nowadays. It's just off the charts and I can't hold it anymore.

Do it for all of us.
He won’t have to. This era we find ourselves in is unsustainable and degenerate. Our society is going to collapse in a matter of years, be it 5 or 20, it is coming.

It will be beautiful.

He won’t have to. This era we find ourselves in is unsustainable and degenerate. Our society is going to collapse in a matter of years, be it 5 or 20, it is coming.

It will be beautiful.
Cope, it's not gonna happen.

Fuck this dude
it's partially true

women's standards aren't necessarily "unrealistic". There are REAL CHADS that possess those qualities women desire.

It's just it's unrealstic for most men to reach those standards

We're losers on everything.

It will. Main cause though will be the dwindling sources of cheap oil. The modern world exists because of it.
Northern Russia and other areas of the planet have enough oil for hundreds of years, so you are coping.
They are just now searching for better ways to explore these areas.

Northern Russia and other areas of the planet have enough oil for hundreds of years, so you are coping.
They are just now searching for better ways to explore these areas.
Its not exactly a matter of how much oil there is, but how much energy it requires to extract it. Pretty sure what they could do in russia is mostly fracking anyways which already has a low EROI.

Its not exactly a matter of how much oil there is, but how much energy it requires to extract it. Pretty sure what they could do in russia is mostly fracking anyways which already has a low EROI.
Scary after whatching the Fracking Virus.

The bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of the women while I am firmly in the bottom 5% of men.

It's so fucking giga over. Fuck this soyciety, I will harm it.
Based and ER pilled Kek .

The injustice

i am not gonna read an article that is clearly alt-right click bait written by a WHITE MALE incel apologist ID RATHER KILL THEM :soy:

I mean advice women and normies give works for most men - or at least what they consider to be a man (6'2+ 6/10+ TRM)

maybe in the future non chad males will volunteer to be slaves for foids to get some sex

We're losers on everything.
most man are loosers by default

a looser is just someone ( a Man ) who isnt usefull to woman or dont meet their requirements

loose once job and or get health issues and everyone becomes a looser " overnight

woman are never called loosers, bc of hypergamy , funny how that works really.

most man are loosers by default

a looser is just someone ( a Man ) who isnt usefull to woman or dont meet their requirements

loose once job and or get health issues and everyone becomes a looser " overnight

woman are never called loosers, bc of hypergamy , funny how that works really.
Yep men are human doings. We are worthless unless we provide something. Purely transactional.

Yep men are human doings. We are worthless unless we provide something. Purely transactional.
yes , woman value is inherit ( her body , big tits , fat ass " fOr gOod oFfSpRiNg )

while a mans value is extrinsic ( he has to earn value AND have good genetics )

Yawn. We are pioneers in this type of Sexual market dynamics research/theory. That article cannot possibly contain anything we didn’t already know.

Incels are the losers in the age of Tinder​

You don’t need article if you already have that as the title. Water is wet and freezes at cold temperatures

The real losers are thosE who aRe dead:feelshmm:

Sticky this thread.
I wait for the day one of my threads will finally get stickied. But that never happened even though a lot of people told mods to pind some of them in the past. :feelsrope: