Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Incels are pedophiles"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

is an 8 year old the most beautiful girl in the world?

I've seen more beautiful girls.

Disgusting. They've been sexualizing children since the begning of the LGBT movment, but they have the balls to call us pedophiles

what did those hollywood producers do to her?at 14 she already looks like she is 23.23 is hag tier kek

This just confirms that I am not a pedo.
I feel indifference to looking at her.

No, this is entirely subjective. Obviously whoever ran the account when she was younger utilized photoshop.

Bitch please, they are kids out there with way better looking genetics, no fakeup, no photoshop.
"A young Yazidi girl rests at a border crossing between Iraq and Syria."
source
795yazidigirl-rtrlsix760960.jpg

I don't think this one is the same girl, but also from yazidis, no fakeup or photoshop.
ab33545f9a2eca56a2de8468a275dc4a--iraqi-people-child-poverty.jpg

Remember:
1559977909087.png

Also, they are kids out there with way better looking genetics, no fakeup, no photoshop.
"A young Yazidi girl rests at a border crossing between Iraq and Syria."
source
795yazidigirl-rtrlsix760960.jpg

I don't think this one is the same girl, but also from yazidis, no fakeup or photoshop.
ab33545f9a2eca56a2de8468a275dc4a--iraqi-people-child-poverty.jpg

Last edited:
is an 8 year old the most beautiful girl in the world?
Maybe? I don't generally obsess over the need to rank women like this TBH, it's actually why I struggle with the decile system adopted here.

Disgusting. They've been sexualizing children since the begning of the LGBT movment
2a21cd65909fe6ee2f41313d09ffe163.jpg
96579d5a35b8ea2aea6b3e17136c9829.jpg
950d033e323c8968a1b757c94d8819d1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
photo_2019-05-02_22-24-31-8.jpg

"children"
did you even look up Pimenova before whining about this?

she is mid-pubescent, her vagina is ready to grow my babies in it, she is not a child anymore

Maybe? I don't generally obsess over the need to rank women like this TBH, it's actually why I struggle with the decile system adopted here.

96579d5a35b8ea2aea6b3e17136c9829.jpg
950d033e323c8968a1b757c94d8819d1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
photo_2019-05-02_22-24-31-8.jpg

"children"
did you even look up Pimenova before whining about this?

she is mid-pubescent, her vagina is ready to grow my babies in it, she is not a child anymore
Yes. Looking at those pics in a sexual lense is disgusting to me That's a child and a child's body and a child's face.

My craniofacial structure is mogged by that of an eight-year-old.

:feelsrope:

:soy:
how's your first month going?
Good. Clearly better than your second month. I've been on incel forums longer before you even knew the term. Your attraction to 8 year old girls makes you a low T soy. Just like IT

Good. Clearly better than your second month. I've been on incel forums longer before you even knew the term.
Perhaps, but why did you take so long to find your way here?

Your attraction to 8 year old girls makes you a low T soy. Just like IT
Could you elaborate more on why you think it's soy to include them in my beauty spectrum?

Too delicate or some shit?

Perhaps, but why did you take so long to find your way here?

Could you elaborate more on why you think it's soy to include them in my beauty spectrum?

Too delicate or some shit?
Because I browse incel forums on my phone at work, and using this forum on the phone is really hard. I even modded shortcels AND shortcells.

Because they literally have no defining features. They're children. You couldn't tell the difference between their body and an 8 year old boy's body. That's literally DR pizza age. I've always said 14 year old girls can pretty much be like any adults and anyone who pretends they can't be attracted to ariel winter for example when she's 14 is a liar. 8 tho? That's a fucking cardboard of a human, no feminine features.

they literally have no defining features
You couldn't tell the difference between their body and an 8 year old boy's body.
Low-IQ if you're not actually capable of doing this TBH
19839342b1b72732186ebfab2a3cf45a.jpg

You really cannot discern any difference here besides hair length?

It's not like gender differences manifest out of nothing at puberty FTL, foids are born with different bone structure from the outset.

If you can only notice this when it becomes exaggerated and pronounced through the hormonal changes of puberty and they get megamilk tits that just means you lack a subtle eye and you may as well just go full nigger and fuck geriatric landwhales whose tits weigh 90+ pounds, more individually than this QT's 88 pound total.

As her nipples pass her knee and drag upon the ground. you will know for sure she mogs all other foids at being visually distinct from a prepubescent boy, and you will be victorious.

86a6395a7a670322dba2d44f2367763e--real-women-pins.jpg

anyone who pretends they can't be attracted to ariel winter for example when she's 14 is a liar. 8 tho? That's a fucking cardboard of a human, no feminine features.
What about Ariel at 12 when she filmed Chaperone?
101930_ba.jpg

It's funny because pretty much everyone here agrees that face is the most important factor for attractiveness and would agree that not wanting to fuck an extremely pretty adult woman just because she lacks tits and butt would be volcel-ish, but at the same time, people go like I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE!!!! I'M 0% ATTRACTED TO THAT GORGEOUS UNDERAGE GIRL BECAUSE SHE LACK TITS AND BUTT!!!!

Why not just be sincere and say "yeah, she's too young for sex, but I'd like to have a relationship with her and wait until I thought she was ready for sex"? You know, chances are she'll grow tits and butt if you wait a bit anyway.

You should know that (of course) it's her mom who brought her into this business. She knows how to sexualize her own daughter to make money off her.

Because I browse incel forums on my phone at work, and using this forum on the phone is really hard. I even modded shortcels AND shortcells.

Because they literally have no defining features. They're children. You couldn't tell the difference between their body and an 8 year old boy's body. That's literally DR pizza age. I've always said 14 year old girls can pretty much be like any adults and anyone who pretends they can't be attracted to ariel winter for example when she's 14 is a liar. 8 tho? That's a fucking cardboard of a human, no feminine features.
Use fast banana theme

It's funny because pretty much everyone here agrees that face is the most important factor for attractiveness and would agree that not wanting to fuck an extremely pretty adult woman just because she lacks tits and butt would be volcel-ish, but at the same time, people go like I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE!!!! I'M 0% ATTRACTED TO THAT GORGEOUS UNDERAGE GIRL BECAUSE SHE LACK TITS AND BUTT!!!!

Why not just be sincere and say "yeah, she's too young for sex, but I'd like to have a relationship with her and wait until I thought she was ready for sex"? You know, chances are she'll grow tits and butt if you wait a bit anyway.

In short-term mates men choose body and they're certainly not going for her body tbh. In long-term mates they go for face (genetics). When we look for what women go for in short-term mates we see that as what they are truly sexually attracted to. I see it as the same for men.

I've had sexual fantasies where I didn't even see faces before tbh. Every guy I know is highly attracted to wide hips and at least moderate breast development. So yeah I would say it's atypical to value face over body for sex just for sex honestly.

I think you're coping. It's alright being different (nobody controls attraction), but the "every man is the same as me and is just coping" has to stop honestly. That's not to say I think it's an incredibly small amount of men maybe it's 30% or so, but it's not every man.

This is also why the studies about facial attractiveness that shows 12 or whatever as the pinnacle of female attractiveness is simply misleading. Yes, men are attracted to facial youthfulness/neotenity. But it's far more in a calculating "I want good genes" sort of way then getting a raging boner looking at a face. And all kids look youthful + many things can change during puberty so quite honestly it's not telling anyone much of anything (obvs the girl in question wouldn't be ugly after puberty, but still as a principle there are people on this forum who were ruined by puberty).

I have rarely if ever gotten a boner for looking at a face, but obviously with body it's a completely different story.

Chadimir only.

In short-term mates men choose body and they're certainly not going for her body tbh. In long-term mates they go for face (genetics). When we look for what women go for in short-term mates we see that as what they are truly sexually attracted to. I see it as the same for men.

I've had sexual fantasies where I didn't even see faces before tbh. Every guy I know is highly attracted to wide hips and at least moderate breast development. So yeah I would say it's atypical to value face over body for sex just for sex honestly.

I think you're coping. It's alright being different (nobody controls attraction), but the "every man is the same as me and is just coping" has to stop honestly. That's not to say I think it's an incredibly small amount of men maybe it's 30% or so, but it's not every man.

This is also why the studies about facial attractiveness that shows 12 or whatever as the pinnacle of female attractiveness is simply misleading. Yes, men are attracted to facial youthfulness/neotenity. But it's far more in a calculating "I want good genes" sort of way then getting a raging boner looking at a face. And all kids look youthful + many things can change during puberty so quite honestly it's not telling anyone much of anything (obvs the girl in question wouldn't be ugly after puberty, but still as a principle there are people on this forum who were ruined by puberty).

I have rarely if ever gotten a boner for looking at a face, but obviously with body it's a completely different story.
I don't think all men are pedophiles or even hebephiles as in preferring little girls or pubescent ones over more developed ones. From what I saw on studies, most men are capable of feelings sexual attraction for pubescent or even prepubescent girls, but the age in which male sexual attraction peaks is somewhere between mid 10s to early 20s.

I think that if it weren't for legal, social, cultural factors, most men would be like "she's a bit too young and lacks bodily development, but she's gorgeous" about a girl like Kristina Pimenova. Not like "OMG WYM SHE'S 0% ATTRACTIVE TO ME!"

I mean, I give you that big tits and asses drive the average male crazy, but we both know a facially attractive flat adult woman wouldn't be incel in a million years.

Last edited:
I mean, I give you that big tits and asses drive the average male crazy, but we both know a facially attractive flat adult woman wouldn't be incel in a million years.
Well, they're not incel anyways in any circumstances really. Women with ugly faces and good bodies get more overt and 'crude' sexual attention.

Well, they're not incel anyways in any circumstances really. Women with ugly faces and good bodies get more overt and 'crude' sexual attention.
I think I was always after monogamy, even before I converted. I always looked for faces that pleased me (not even extremely good-looking ones, just average ones but with characteristics I like) over body. Also, I have already gotten boners and even reached climax to face only.

That said, I also like big tits and ass, before someone comes to me with "SEE! HE'S A PEDOPHILE, LITTLE GIRLS ARE JUST LIKE BOYS, HE'S A FAGGOT!" bullshit.

that study isn't misleading. many men are attracted to face

Idk, beauty and sexual attraction can be very different. That's a child. obviously she's beautiful, but if you're sexually attracted to her idk what to tell ya

Posted in 2014. So how did you find this?

Honetly this guy only posted pedo threads recently its getting boring.