Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are part of the future most advanced conflict

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Conflicts throughout history:
Tribe vs tribe
King vs king
Religion vs religion
Nation vs nation
Ideology vs ideology
And the logical conclusion...
Man vs woman
Female privilege is the most fundamental inequality and source for conflict in human existence.
Removing hypergamy and giving men the same chance to reproduce as women is the final frontier of combatting inequality

Im too low IQ to formulste myself better

I want to live in @Sparrow's Song ideal society.

Last edited:
this will be quite interesting to watch

Nah, that type of conflict won't happen, you can't put the genie back in the lamp, once rights are given they can't be taken back. Instead, incels are currently part of a much greater conflict, a silent one. The bleeding edge of that ongoin conflict is Japan and it's herbivore men, who are just parasiting off their wealthier boomer parents, working part-time garbage jobs and spending little to no money on frivolous consumption besides some cheap technological copes. As more and more men become incels, and as the blackpill spreads, relinquinshing society as a whole will be more common, tbh even my normie friends don't give a shit about anything, won't leave their parents house, don't want to marry and work/study as little as possible, while spending on vidya, food, booze and weed. It will be absolutely amusing, and i'm looking forward to watching it.

Let's hope so.

Tribe vs tribe
King vs king
Religion vs religion
Nation vs nation
Ideology vs ideology
Man vs woman
Female privilege is the most fundamental inequality and source for conflict in human existence.
Removing hypergamy and giving men the same chance to reproduce as women is the final frontier of combatting inequality

well the only way to actually achieve this is to somehow alter the human brain to not tell the difference between a robot and a female or advance the ai to that point in which the difference between a female and the actual ai is indistinguishable. Along with giving the ai the capability to to reproduce , along with the added function to recognize which genes are inferior and modify them so that the next generation of humans that comes out of the womb of the ai won't become genetically inferior. So given this scenario the incel problem is solved along with giving the incel a purpose and satisfaction his most basic human needs of reproduction and protection. Also the number of robots required for this scenario won't be so large and should be cost effecient

well the only way to actually achieve this is to somehow alter the human brain to not tell the difference between a robot and a female or advance the ai to that point in which the difference between a female and the actual ai is indistinguishable. Along with giving the ai the capability to to reproduce , along with the added function to recognize which genes are inferior and modify them so that the next generation of humans that comes out of the womb of the ai won't become genetically inferior. So given this scenario the incel problem is solved along with giving the incel a purpose and satisfaction his most basic human needs of reproduction and protection. Also the number of robots required for this scenario won't be so large and should be cost effecient
Why do you bring the genepool into this. It has nothing to do with what I said.I dont care about the human genepool. The pt is for united to use brainwashing and power to force women to have sex with their looksmatch. Thats the conflict.
Nah, that type of conflict won't happen, you can't put the genie back in the lamp, once rights are given they can't be taken back. Instead, incels are currently part of a much greater conflict, a silent one. The bleeding edge of that ongoin conflict is Japan and it's herbivore men, who are just parasiting off their wealthier boomer parents, working part-time garbage jobs and spending little to no money on frivolous consumption besides some cheap technological copes. As more and more men become incels, and as the blackpill spreads, relinquinshing society as a whole will be more common, tbh even my normie friends don't give a shit about anything, won't leave their parents house, don't want to marry and work/study as little as possible, while spending on vidya, food, booze and weed. It will be absolutely amusing, and i'm looking forward to watching it.
You're describing the man vs woman conflict. Man is opting out of society to stop supporting women. The next step is to unite neet males to destroy the matriarchy.

Tribe vs tribe
King vs king
Religion vs religion
Nation vs nation
Ideology vs ideology
Man vs woman

I think you formulsted yourself pretty well.