Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are now even more isolated due to the mainstream

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Right now I feel bad for all of our incel brothers who are isolated and alone and feel they can't join incel forums. We see incels crying on youtube all the time how alone they are and there is no support. Everyone seems to think the incel 'movement' is a crazy cult. It is actually a philosophy and there are no leaders and no genuine incel ever told anyone to go E.R.

Mens suіcіde rates are out of control right now and we can't even talk about our issues anymore without people suspecting we will start shooting the place up. This is all thanks to the media who is very impartial and most people forget to realise that less than 1% of incels decide to kill others, and more likely to kill themselves

You have to ask yourselfs would the mainstream consider the religion of Islam pure terrorism? Since there have been Islam inspired killings? And yet certain governments comes out and confirms incels will be treated as potential terrorists if there are more killings? Just shows you they have no clue. Just like they have no clue on how to combat islamic extremism. The Taliban pretty much won the battle and is now a terrorist state. Good job on that one....those you sent to war in Afganistan died for nothing......honestly disgusting

No one will ever know how dark an incels world is and right now incels have literally no where to turn to. No one will talk to us; its just media outlets choosing crazy incels to do interviews for them. Most of them are fake and/ or paid actors.

How are incels supposed to put on a happy smile, when all we get from the world is pain?

"Monitoring" prevented me from descending into the incel community. That shackle has been removed, thankfully, courtesy of my "oneitis".

But Ape Huncho told me the Incels are a terrorist movement of white supremacists in North America? Wtf? :oooooooooooo

I don't feel sorry for incels who refuse to accept blackpill and are cucks, I hope they all kill themselves.