Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are not true misogynists

S

Sufferingdude

Self-banned
-
We don't hate women at all. We just love them so much and if we got one then all this "misogyny" would go straight out the window.
They are the ones hating us for being ugly. this video really speaks the truth about us:
View: https://youtu.be/Uz_awcEsuag

Speak for yourself GrAYwad, the hatred I have for these hoes burns hotter than the brightest star.

burn them at the stake because i am merciful

Good evening I hate everyone better than me

Speak for yourself GrAYwad, the hatred I have for these hoes burns hotter than the brightest star.
I am also so done with them but I would still like to get one tho

I don’t hate women or normies. I’m iust indifferent towards them.

I'd still hate them if I got one. The way I've been treated by society and foids, I'm owed more foids than King Solomon had

Last edited:
My hatred goes deeper than just resentment at the lack of sex and relationships. Women, and most people in general, are inherently evil.
Struggle, competition, survival, selection, discrimination for the stupidest reasons, etc. If people suddenly started treating me like Chad it would all go nowhere.

34171.jpg

Incels are the biggest toilet worshippers on the planet next to simps who pay for OnlyFans

I hate all women other than nuns, I wish ER,s happen everyday on them, but they only killed by the men who apparently love them