Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are more alpha than cucks

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
It's better to be incel than a beta cuck who lets Chad and Tyrone plow his significant other on the regular. We at least have some integrity so rest easy knowing we aren't pussies like them.

Cucks are the scum of humanity.

In the west I am incel/otaku/weeb/weeaboo/wapanese.

In Japan I am . . .

IMG 4100

Rather die an incel than a cuck.

Alpha is cope. Looks is everything.

Cucks are the lowest of the low.

They are, but they don't get away from it because of appearance.

in the end we both don't get pussy

I will never let go of my dignity :feelzez:

Rather incel than eating my poo tbh

Being an virgin doesn't mean being alpha.alphas are leaders of packs who fucks countless females

Being an virgin doesn't mean being alpha.alphas are leaders of packs who fucks countless females
Note how I used "more than"

After leg lengthening surgery, lazer hair removal and slight tweaks in my face along with gymcelling I will only pull my dick out when
I need to pee or when I get to cuck someone. I won't fuck a foid unless her hubby is in the room and watching me destroy that rostie's pussy.
It's better to be incel than a beta cuck who lets Chad and Tyrone plow his significant other on the regular. We at least have some integrity so rest easy knowing we aren't pussies like them.

better incel than cuck needs to be our motto. like the tagline "involuntarily celibate" should be replaced with "better incel than cuck".

Idk. The reality is that your position on the alpha/beta/omega spectrum is largely determined by females. No amount of "acting alpha" (whatever that means) can change that. That's why it's ridiculous to me when incels say someone like Justin Trudeau -- who is good-looking and clearly wanted by women -- is "beta."

While being a cuck (who at least gets occasional leftovers) sucks, it's still higher up than being an incel who gets nothing. Just telling it like it is.

Even a dogshit is more alpha than cucks, they are the lowest of the lowest scums on earth, I don't consider them as humans at all.