Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels are modern ISIS"

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
"Incels are modern ISIS. They are currently the greatest terrorist threat the Western world is facing - and if it weren't for their white male privilege, they would be treated the same way we treat radical Islamic terrorists." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ngl incels have made great military forces through history

foids are the biggest threat against humanity

reddit is the biggest threat against humanity

JFL at "white privilege" when half the forum are ethnics :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Would jihad for an incelistani caliphate tbh
BBTnyo0fT1gtdLWB99Ho2k05jcbNcJLuqsUEMr1kQMg

Lol. I guess they're not wrong, Ugly males are the biggest threat to this sick society.

LMAO blame us for shitposting

@Personalityinkwell look at those butthurt IT fags. One of them wishes death on you just for something you typed. It’s stupid to think someone deserves death for words they type in a forum

@Personalityinkwell look at those butthurt IT fags. One of them wishes death on you just for something you typed. It’s stupid to think someone deserves death for words they type in a forum

they wished death on me either way

It saddens me to see inceldom even in Germany, considering how nice are prostitution laws there.

This guy really wasn't ugly, so there would be no reason for him to be rejected by a whore.

I suppose he wasn't satisfied with that, or maybe didn't even want to consider that option. Why ? Because he wanted to "be loved" ? Was he too proud to lower himself into this ?

It's just sad, IMHO. I'd blame our culture that has shamed men who paid for sex, even if for many of us it's the only civilized way we'll ever get to experience sex (the other way being rape and it's not civilized).

Isn't ISIS still around? Incels have been around FOREVER...ISIS started like a decade ago or something, lol.

Acting like incels are some new phenomenon and ISIS was around a thousand years ago :soy:

I'm not even going to bother reading the comments jfl.

Funniest thing is a lot of incels are this way because they are NOT like ISIS (cold, bloodthirsty psychopaths).

Typical cherry pick from sigma to start drama, nothing new here

It's just sad, IMHO. I'd blame our culture that has shamed men who paid for sex, even if for many of us it's the only civilized way we'll ever get to experience sex (the other way being rape and it's not civilized).
It's almost they want to be raped so they can go "AHA! See we are living in a patriarchy after all!"

It's rather smart and sadistic. Withhold from a Man sexual gratification and he will become feral enough to hurt Foids. Even though the Foids made it this way through their Feministic goals for society, it is what they wanted in the first place. To have the reason to take rights away from Men, to have Men be treated like slaves to the Gynocracies every whim. This is the goal of the Whoid.

"Incels are modern ISIS. They are currently the greatest terrorist threat the Western world is facing - and if it weren't for their white male privilege, they would be treated the same way we treat radical Islamic terrorists." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I - ncels
S - tacking
I - This
S - FuckingMoney

Bluepillers: 54.
They love these threads.

Leftist claims anything they don't like as being worst than Isis while defending actual terrorist.
JFL at "white privilege" when half the forum are ethnics :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
gotta have that narrative.

Last edited:
Islam is cucked by capitalism and allows polygamy. Old school christianity says "We don't care if you have money to support them; if you take more than the one wife you deserve you will be imprisoned."

if we were a terrorist groupe you wouldn't be typing this IT, you'd be 6 feet under the ground
Call me when there is an entire subreddit dedicated to laughing at ISIS and literal terrorist organizations, until then I'll watch the US government continue to sperg out until I'm sent to a concentration camp.

"Incels are modern ISIS. They are currently the greatest terrorist threat the Western world is facing - and if it weren't for their white male privilege, they would be treated the same way we treat radical Islamic terrorists."
Fucking based we can get asylum on Sweden and get away with rape we did it bros

In medeival times large groups of incels would form barbarian tribes and go on rape and pillaging sprees. Now we rot in basements playing video games.

In medeival times large groups of incels would form barbarian tribes and go on rape and pillaging sprees. Now we rot in basements playing video games.
Those are ogremaxx incels. Its over for low t weebcels.

May those foids rot in hell forever for their sins.

Would jihad for an incelistani caliphate tbh
View attachment 204875
This theory is brought up a lot, bit honestly I don't see how it could work.

Say we were able to carve out our own state like Israel, a land for incels to live in, and fine call it a caliphate because it can't be a republic there is too much infighting between incels.

Then what? There's enough really high IQ people here to plan an economy and social system and infrastructure, but what about implementation? You think the fucking 5'6' 60kh framecel with 5 inch wrists can actually do anything physical?

There would be no women, and no births so the country would die out within 50 years, unless u keep accepting more incels and incel refugees, but there's no economic activity for young people.

Plus half of us are autists, so we cant really interact in society, and the other half are unskilled NEETs, and incels aren't gonna provide for other neets, so we're fucked there.

It's a good pipe dream, but not gonna work

Ironic, considering that ISIS is filled with high T arabic chads.

Tbh we can be worse than terrorists.

Foids don't have a problem with ethnic incels, only White ones, smth instersectional smth LGBTBBQPDLLCN+

Apparently to IT: Posting on a forum for incels = Radical Terrorism

isis is a creation of ZOG, incel is a legitimate problem that will only get worse

I'm hoping for a ISIS resurgence, I was always supportive of them even though I'm not a Muslim