Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are literally too nice for this evil world

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
You can only succeed if you are a sociopath in this society. Impossible to become wealthy or get a good woman if you aren't willing to fuck people over.

And women fucking select for assholes on purpose. They keep this world as evil as it is.

In school the rudest bullies always got the most female attention.

Last edited:
thats the same conclusion that i came to, we need to learn to control our environment not expect people to be kind.
i remember reading an article about how constantly losing lowers your T levels because even nature cucks you by telling you that if you arent winning you are losing.

Last edited:
I certainly have no investment in this hellscape, now if only one could avoid the reoccorrence curse.

I think we need TND TOTAL NORMIE DEATH

Same. I also had problems with asking for stuff as a kid. I never demanded anything.

All it did was made me look fucking weak.
I see all my school bullies doing good in life.

That while school bullies will get their karma was just a cope.

Pushy, assertive, narcissistic, amoral PPL win everything in lyf

Society is turning more and more towards the state of nature. Be a machiavellian in the state of nature, but the perfect citizen whilst there's a government.

Totally true. We were naive during our bluepilled days. We were quiet, and polite. We are too good to live in this unfair world.

Bully's always get the most women. Women view them as alpha since they're able to get away with hurting other men while. Fuck. Women.

Nice Incels always finish last in a world of psychopaths

Bully's always get the most women. Women view them as alpha since they're able to get away with hurting other men while. Fuck. Women.
Nope it’s looks + being nt. An ogre bully may appeal to male gaze but doesn’t appeal to female gaze. Ogre cels just have a step above high inhib cels due to that but in terms of with females we’re the same tier.

thats the same conclusion that i came to, we need to learn to control our environment not expect people to be kind.
i remember reading an article about how constantly losing lowers your T levels because even nature cucks you by telling you that if you arent winning you are losing.
It doesn't lower T

Everything works as rewards given by X thing done, if you don't win then you get no T.

Nope it’s looks + being nt. An ogre bully may appeal to male gaze but doesn’t appeal to female gaze. Ogre cels just have a step above high inhib cels due to that but in terms of with females we’re the same tier.
I digress.

Women pretend to be an innocent angels while rewarding the most alpha dog-eat-dog cut throat behaviour.

It is women who make this world evil by making the choices they make. How can a whole gender agree together to support the worst scum on Earth and get away with it? It's simple: the whole gender is broken and needs to be genetically engineered to change their thought patterns. You cannot build a good world based on compassion, empathy, or any sort of altruistic system if the whole female gender constantly undermines you by choosing the worst scum whenever you are not looking or whenever they can get away with it.

Women pretend to be an innocent angels while rewarding the most alpha dog-eat-dog cut throat behaviour.
FjQaAzPVUAEo px