Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels are evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Maybe normies are not wrong in viewing us as evil. We are the antithesis of everything they value, and that's why the world is stacked against us, not just foids.
We are modern day herectics, consistently violating conventional morality and many things society holds sacred like the neoliberal dogma, being a productive member of society, having a family and even virtues like being humble, strong, independent, defending the weak, etc. We refuse to be cucked and rebel, affirming our individuality against nature, society and everything responsible for our suffering. We refuse to be self sacrificing and instead live in our own terms. These are characteristics of most who have been considered evil across history.
If most people had these characteristics society would collapse and everything considered "good" and "just" would cease to exist. In fact, many of us wouldn't even hesitate to destroy the whole universe and cosmos if we had the power. Maybe we are, in fact, evil

We’re only evil because we’re ugly.

Yes, IT, we’re all ERs, OOGA BOOGA! :feelskek:

we’re all ERs
Many here are worse than him because they condone his actions yet are too cowardly to do it themselves (not that i advocate for such a thing)

Lawful evil.
Of course if you're a slut you should be mocked as a slut.

Many here are worse than him because they condone his actions yet are too cowardly to do it themselves (not that i advocate for such a thing)
That's not evil, it's called being edgy and venting, they don't do it because they aren't complete mentalcels and have a moral compass deep inside even if they deny it.

Evil is a matter of perspective, it's about what benefits who and who loses. The majority is clearly affected by our existence so in their perspective we are evil but our actions are perfectly justified.

I think it is simply being antinomian to a metaphysical degree
Yep, but the point still stands.

Laws and morals were created by people, does anyone think the universe gives a fuck about a tiny planet creating it's own rules? nope because existence and reality don't have consciouness it's all made up in our tiny minds.

We are heinous villains in the eyes of foids. Ugly abominations that deserve every piece of hate we get, doomed to be shunned and mocked for eternity, and yet they dare question why our hate twisted us to evil.

does anyone think the universe gives a fuck about a tiny planet creating it's own rules
Yes. Significance is not proportional to spatial size
existence and reality don't have consciouness
We are part of reality, so yes, reality has consciousness through us
Man is the center of the universe. All of the cold or incandescent material masses of the myriad worlds out there do not weigh on the scale of values as much as the simplest change in his consciousness. The limits of his body are just an illusion; man does not merely rest on the earth, but he continues through the earth and into cosmic space. Whether he moves his thought or his arms, an entire world moves with him; thousands of mysterious forces hasten toward him in a creative gesture, and all of his daily actions are just the caricature of what really flows divinely toward him.

Yes. Significance is not proportional to spatial size

We are part of reality, so yes, reality has consciousness through us
I think so, but rules and morals are malleable and can be changed anytime. Just like there's no good or evil in wars everyone changes their standards in order to fit the situation they are in.

Thoughtful or reactionary?

This time reactionary. We are not evil. We are products of a society that has mocked and scorned us. It's not something we asked for or deserved.

I'm a kike so I'm evil by default.

Sometimes im evil with myself, not as much as it was a while ago tbh but im not evil ing

We refuse to be cucked and rebel, affirming our individuality against nature, society and everything responsible for our suffering.
We're not evil because soyciety started making us suffer first, so anything negative that's done to them by us is considered self defense and moral.

Legit evil is good and good is evil in this fucked up retarded dimension, everything is backwards.....
The normies have always been the great evil through all time, (propped up as the good guys always...) not jokingly, normies don't have independent thought, they refuse their own conscience ability to determine right from wrong for themselves, they just go along with the herd no matter how good or bad. We're the game changers..... We manifest our will into reality, while normies just go along living someone else's dream... to their own demise...

In the eyes of normies we will always be evil, but the fact is we're the catalyst of change in this world, and change we need!

Legit evil is good and good is evil in this fucked up retarded dimension, everything is backwards.....
The normies have always been the great evil through all time, (propped up as the good guys always...) not jokingly, normies don't have independent thought, they refuse their own conscience ability to determine right from wrong for themselves, they just go along with the herd no matter how good or bad. We're the game changers..... We manifest our will into reality, while normies just go along living someone else's dream... to their own demise...

In the eyes of normies we will always be evil, but the fact is we're the catalyst of change in this world, and change we need!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Inherently, maybe, but I feel we are dedicating ourselves somewhat to a selfless cause -- to spread awareness for male celibacy and restrictive standards that women have for men today.

Incel means involuntarily celibate

Is there something wrong with wanting relationships and sex?

Evil and Good are subjective

There are incels of all different places on the moral compass. Being involuntarily celibate does not determine one’s place on the compass.

I'd say they are the evil ones and that their evils are merely normalised and the majority, whereas our rebellion and opposition to it is true morality in the end

Maybe normies are not wrong in viewing us as evil. We are the antithesis of everything they value, and that's why the world is stacked against us, not just foids.
We are modern day herectics, consistently violating conventional morality and many things society holds sacred like the neoliberal dogma, being a productive member of society, having a family and even virtues like being humble, strong, independent, defending the weak, etc. We refuse to be cucked and rebel, affirming our individuality against nature, society and everything responsible for our suffering. We refuse to be self sacrificing and instead live in our own terms. These are characteristics of most who have been considered evil across history.
If most people had these characteristics society would collapse and everything considered "good" and "just" would cease to exist. In fact, many of us wouldn't even hesitate to destroy the whole universe and cosmos if we had the power. Maybe we are, in fact, evil
I’m evil, partially due to the constant reminder of how ugly I am, but mostly because of the lack of love I receive as an incel. I would say that most incels aren’t evil and are genuinely good people. I’m a great ally to people who are kind and respect me, but when someone attempts to bully me or is maliciously disrespectful, I will make their life a living hell. So much so that they will beg for my forgiveness on their knees. I have forced someone to do this before.

I want this world to end and all living beings should extinct very fast. I guess that is somewhat evil.

Incel means involuntarily celibate

Is there something wrong with wanting relationships and sex?
Apparently so to normies. It's not politically correct to talk about male heterosexual problems at all in this day and age.
That's why we get responses like "you're not entitled to sex" "this is why you're inkel!" :soy: :soy: etc, etc. They won't even begin to hear us out because they're normiefied from the current social-engineering pro female anti male agendas going on, We defy that, Normies consider that evil.
Just by posting here you're breaking a moral relativist modern social taboo, which is completely stupid and has noting to do with the truth.
We're suppose to shut up pay tax, and work...

Evil from being molded by hate from everyone and bullying. Im not evil, but definitely seen as the bad guy in most situations

Evil or Good doesn't exist, real morals are= Good Looking or Ugly Incel

I don't like them

Yes I have embraced being ‘evil’. When I hear black crime statistics I laugh now, especially the rape ones, it is what it is.
Not everyone is a good person. I know I’m not. I’m a selfish, greedy, impulse control lacking, violence supporting (I’m too much of a pussy to be violent, but seeing others gets hurt is funny to me), elitist, never smiling, weed smoking asshole.

Some of us are just assholes. I think it’s mainly genetic but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m a scumbag. I hide my power levels in public, but if some norm cunt pisses me off I’m very quick to hurt their feelings & The funny part is I was like this even before being blackpilled. Some of us are just assholes man, it is what it is.

Last edited:
We are all evil

I always laugh seeing a bunch of atheists who don't believe in shit viewing the world as black and white. There's no evil, only conflict of interests.

This. In almost every single fiction, good guys are handsome. Bad guys are ugly.
There was Gaston, but the beast mogged him to oblivion once he returned to human form.