Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are entitled to repirations

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
We are entitled to repirations for the suffering that foids have put us through. Only cucks would deny it.

It's reparations but yes, agreed.

I would like a catgirl as a reparation tbh

The only thing we are entitled to is the rope.

Uncletomcel
Based.

In all seriousness though, if blacks got reparations, the country would get all of that money back in a week. Because blacks would be spending it on anything and everything they don't need and basically handing it all back to the government.

Based.

In all seriousness though, if blacks got reparations, the country would get all of that money back in a week. Because blacks would be spending it on anything and everything they don't need and basically handing it all back to the government.
It would be transferred to the jews tbhngl cause blacks would buy like Jays an shiett

I agree. The government should give us a great sum of money per year and we no longer have to pay taxes. This is the least they can do for the suffering they forced us to go through for the duration of our lives

i demand free NEETbux for all incels worldwide. i dont demand a state sponsered girlfriend, just free us from wageslavery and let us LDAR in peace

I agree. The government should give us a great sum of money per year and we no longer have to pay taxes. This is the least they can do for the suffering they forced us to go through for the duration of our lives

I want endless amount of money because of female driving. It is an atrocity and I should be paid for enduring it.

We are entitled to repirations for the suffering that foids have put us through. Only cucks would deny it.

Women are already net consumers of tax money.
The female independence supporting state should be abolished. They cannot give you all that you are own.

I'm entitled to perspire

I'm entitled to rapearation :feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab:

Incels that are interested in the NEET lifestyle should move to countries more open to that kind of thing like Scandinavian countries.
I'm afraid North America will never be a hospitable place for NEETs because of the inbuilt need of peope there to always be productive and a protestant work ethic even among people that are not religious.