Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are destroying young men's self esteem

Im sorry its incels who are depriving young men of sex. Its all in our control, Im so sorry.

The lack of accountability on Foids is fucking baffling when it is their fault this is all happening

If women weren't hypergamous there wouldn't be the idea of someone looking at you and saying "you don't have a chance"

it's a consequence

I wouldn't have espoused the bp if my prior experiences didn't mirror it down to its core

Thank god your body count being a big fat zero doesn't do anything to your self-esteem :lul:

We are literally saving them. The sooner you accept the blackpill the better the outcome. If you lie to yourself for years and years thinking "it's not over" "I will ascend" "women aren't the way incels describe them" then when you learn the truth it's gonna be much harder to accept reality because of the snowball effect.

I wouldn't have espoused the bp if my prior experiences didn't mirror it down to its core
Exactly. Being here was the last thing I wanted. Heck, I didn't even know here existed not too long ago. Years of suffering and tons of redpill and loneliness videos later I finally found this stuff

Exactly. Being here was the last thing I wanted. Heck, I didn't even know here existed not too long ago. Years of suffering and tons of redpill and loneliness videos later I finally found this stuff

I used to be an Andrew Tate fan and follow his advice. Glad I'm out of that phase. Gay ass fed.

I used to be an Andrew Tate fan and follow his advice. Glad I'm out of that phase. Gay ass fed.
Same. I used to think that being stoic enough and masculine enough meant something. Turns out all it does is make you work extremely hard and suffer for nothing

How does one logically decipher that a guy who is struggling with women... what put him over the edge in destroying his self-esteem is what some fellow ugly guy online says? No, not women IRL. Can't possibly be that.

Same. I used to think that being stoic enough and masculine enough meant something. Turns out all it does is make you work extremely hard and suffer for nothing
Worst thing is it makes you look like a goofball. Imagine being in your "stoic" mood and some dude just comes up and drops the biggest roast against you for no reason. That shit breaks you. You can't even react because in your head you're thinking "Okay, no one is gonna mess with me" so it catches you completely off guard.

No, it was women that killed my self-esteem. And the realization that I was made to ethnically replace white people, but mainly women.

How does one logically decipher that a guy who is struggling with women... what put him over the edge in destroying his self-esteem is what some fellow ugly guy online says? No, not women IRL. Can't possibly be that.
If anything, incel communities make our self esteem much better because we finally have people we relate to and who care about the struggle. Beats getting gaslit all the time

Worst thing is it makes you look like a goofball. Imagine being in your "stoic" mood and some dude just comes up and drops the biggest roast against you for no reason. That shit breaks you. You can't even react because in your head you're thinking "Okay, no one is gonna mess with me" so it catches you completely off guard.
I know. Sometimes you gotta be a little bit emotional. Of course don't cry publicly or something like that, but don't just tell yourself everything is fine when it isn't.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fr7pvk/incels_are_destroying_young_mens_self_esteem/

No it's not getting rejected by 100% of roasties they've ever met, it's the inkwells who made them insecure :lul:

There's few things I hate more than narcissistic do-gooder cunts and faggots like relatives that give blue pilled compliments such as calling someone that looks ugly and dorky "very handsome" as a way of making themselves feel good about their own gene pool. Being told blue pilled lies all of one's life will set them up for a painful crash when a bully is overheard with an opposite opinion.

The lack of accountability on Foids is fucking baffling when it is their fault this is all happening
Let's not forget that women are throwing babies into dumpsters and are defending it. First they think they are god. Now they they start to literally act like it. They create and abandon.

Or it just makes you get used to how you are treated in this faggot universe

Literally woman. I think their brains are an anomaly. They literally cannot compute logic if it they want to. It's like they are stuck in a pov where they are in a lawless universe. Where they can do whatever they want and when they want. They think they are blackhole where the rules of mother nature doesn't apply anywhere to them like black holes are. They are simply a walking living error of incorrection that deserves reinstitution or damned to the backrooms dimension or a time loop. It's funnier they even copied us and gaslighting literally lying about facts and reversing it into their favor when it's obviously isn't the case. It's funny that they can be thinking it'll coin them attention. Incorrect. They'll look even more damned than damnedest thee.

It's sad because I am literally warning them at this point. Somehow they can't take the hint.

Last edited:
feminists literally tell males to hate their own gender and worship foids

why tf are they accusing incels of 'destroying men's self-esteem' jfl

Let's not forget that women are throwing babies into dumpsters and are defending it. First they think they are god. Now they they start to literally act like it. They create and abandon.
They are evil scum

They are evil scum
Like God.

Is

God possessing women to those who question it. Fucking deity's are trying to open the [[gates]] as much as possible. Never trust woman it could be god speaking through them. Fucking scary times mang

feminists literally tell males to hate their own gender and worship foids

why tf are they accusing incels of 'destroying men's self-esteem' jfl
Woman revealing they are the vile ones episode I don't even care anymore

Like God.

Is

God possessing women to those who question it. Fucking deity's are trying to open the [[gates]] as much as possible. Never trust woman it could be god speaking through them. Fucking scary times mang
yes god and his demons are trying to open the Way so that they can transport between worlds and find the god above god

but yaldabaoth shall never truly see the transcendent realm of the god above god

yes god and his demons are trying to open the Way so that they can transport between worlds and find the god above god

but yaldabaoth shall never truly see the transcendent realm of the god above god
Hopefully yaldabaoth gets thrown in the lake of fire. Fuck that faggot for doing this to us.

Another retarded post from IT

Thank god your body count being a big fat zero doesn't do anything to your self-esteem :lul:
And thank god that the fact that not one woman wanted to spend time with you, cuddle, and do cute stuff like going to the movies and laying in the grass looking at stars together doesn't hurt your self esteem at all.

ITfags are the ones who bully and mock any man who has a complaint.. lol, what a bunch of hypocritical fucktards.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fr7pvk/incels_are_destroying_young_mens_self_esteem/

No it's not getting rejected by 100% of roasties they've ever met, it's the inkwells who made them insecure :lul:

Yeah, it's the incel online posting 5 hour long compilations of women hating short men (every day a new 5 hour compilation) that's the problem, and not the women who provide that content. I will reply to one of these IT fucks sometime "so it's the people who talk about racism that are the problem, not the people who create the racism in the world"

Yeah, it's the incel online posting 5 hour long compilations of women hating short men (every day a new 5 hour compilation) that's the problem, and not the women who provide that content. I will reply to one of these IT fucks sometime "so it's the people who talk about racism that are the problem, not the people who create the racism in the world"
It's not even worth it to try and argue, although you make good points. All they have is their delusions.

If anything, incel communities make our self esteem much better because we finally have people we relate to and who care about the struggle. Beats getting gaslit all the time
We are the fighting movement of the future

Women are fucked

Let them enjoy their last era of privilege, they are going to be screwed before we change centuries.

We are the fighting movement of the future

Women are fucked

Let them enjoy their last era of privilege, they are going to be screwed before we change centuries.
Lets hope so. Would be nice if we were the last ones to take the brunt of the suffering. We'd be honored as heroes if things get better

:yes:

It's very reaffirming to know you're not alone and that there's other people in your boat. If I didn't have access to incel communities, I probably would have roped years ago. The shame, loneliness and humiliation would have been too much.