Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are dangerous

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
I had no idea but apparently we incels are considered as a dangerous violent cult to outside normies:feelsthink: Whereas 98% of the violent crimes are actually perpetrated by normies annually :feelshehe::feelshehe:. If we really make an unbiased report incels may be one of the most orderly , quiet , sophisticated and law abiding citizens who are working hard to earn an honest living :feelsbadman: Till date there maybe even less than 5 self proclaimed incels who commited any violent crime and who were probably of mentally unsound mind even before they were indentified as incels :feelshehe: This world is a crazy place, real bad guys will always be rewarded and the innocents will be an easy target and bait :feelzez:

i am virgin but not incel

it was actually us evil inklers who did 9/11 but shhh dont tell any1
The normietards might even believe we are the secret Nazi armies who escaped during ww2 :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelzez::feelzez:

Mental health issues and broken homes are the cause of violence, identifying as an incel is a correlation

We're "dangerous" because we spread factual ideas. Soyciety will always push back violently against those who speak the truth. :blackpill:

Mental health issues and broken homes are the cause of violence, identifying as an incel is a correlation
The bluepilled normie fags really have no idea about these things, they are educated by Hollywood and mainstream culture, sometimes i get a chill in my spine that these naive 30 years old manchild fags probably have voting rights :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: They will one day bring chaos all over thr world

We're "dangerous" because we spread factual ideas. Soyciety will always push back violently against those who speak the truth. :blackpill:
Its not that they are trying to push back...its just they are finding it too hard to accept it:feelsthink: and hence coming up with all ridiculous excuses which are apparently leading to their own downfall in the future...in my opinionwhen the shit will hit the fan we blackpillers will one day be the greatest winners of history:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I am perceived as "Dangerous" simply because I indulged in Dragon Ball to avoid NT cruelty.

Fantasy is perfectly acceptable.

gogeta-dragon-ball-z.gif

i really fucking wished i was perceived as a danger to society, but i am a fucking joke :fuk:

I am perceived as "Dangerous" simply because I indulged in Dragon Ball to avoid NT cruelty.

Fantasy is perfectly acceptable.

gogeta-dragon-ball-z.gif
Lol animemaxxing to cope:feelsthink: i dont watch anime... have seen few movies by hayao miyazaki tho :feelzez:

i really fucking wished i was perceived as a danger to society, but i am a fucking joke :fuk:
Same here..perhaps a bigger joke than you:feelsbadman: inferior foids think they are better than me... just because they are given equal rights by the government

Same here..perhaps a bigger joke than you:feelsbadman: inferior foids think they are better than me... just because they are given equal rights by the government
foids should not be given rights, literally look at what mess it has gotten us when we gave them the right to fucking vote. they vote based on looks and virtual signalling instead of what the man can offer :fuk:

foids should not be given rights, literally look at what mess it has gotten us when we gave them the right to fucking vote. they vote based on looks and virtual signalling instead of what the man can offer :fuk:
Wait till the current order of society falls...all foids will submit to man like feminsim didn't existed at first place, foids don't know themselves they are enjoying a privilege:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Incels sitting at home most of the time are dangerous, but normies oppressing the weaker ones are not a threat.
This world is shit

Incels sitting at home most of the time are dangerous, but normies oppressing the weaker ones are not a threat.
This world is shit
Just to remind you Jeremy Meeks is a successful model today :dab::dab::feelzez::feelzez: the one whose mugshot photo had disgusting foids salivating like bitch for him

Wait till the current order of society falls...all foids will submit to man like feminsim didn't existed at first place, foids don't know themselves they are enjoying a privilege:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
yes, wait until a war happens and foids have to be enlisted as well :lul::lul::lul:

you have to be a big piece of shit in this world , or you will get shitted on