Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incels are dangerous’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Incels are dangerous’.

Man, I must of killed many femoids and soy sucks with words on a screen.

Incels

2E754CBC 6E47 4C25 A2D1 BB317BE0F1E3

Soooooooooooo dangerous

Words hurt tehee :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

We're ticking timebombs who hate womenz and have nasty personalities though. :soy:

It's the result of insatiable frustration. Disgruntled people rarely receive genuine empathy.

"Victimize the weak, and the weak may muster a strength sufficient to victimize the 'strong'" - Golden Rule

(I am a pacifist, except in cases of self-defense)

I could be quite dangerous if I wanted to :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Then don't bully ugly men and don't ignore their basic human needs (sex), sweetie? Paid sex with whores doesn't count btw.

99.9999999999999% of violence is done by normies

Ah yes. Anyone who has even just 1% critic against foids must be dangerous :feelstastyman:

Ah yes. Anyone who has even just 1% critic against foids must be dangerous :feelstastyman:
Words on a screen is clearly worse than the type of people who murder their partners.

Words on a screen is clearly worse than the type of people who murder their partners.
And apparently being compared to actual rapists & terrorists :lul::lul:
Focusing on us when they got real enemies out there lol

Foid mind: any non chad male who's not bluepilled and worshipping and paying them 24/7 = dangerous