Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are "dangerous" because we expose female nature

Fantasizing, in ordinary times, would (Mostly) alleviate this problem for me.

Except for one detail: I fantasize about discussing Dragon Ball with group-mates from therapy. Namely, a Black boy named Jacques or a young loiro named Joshua.

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

Honorable Mentions("The Innocents"):

Females:
Arianna(Black)
Black Bully-Girl(Arianna's schoolmate/fellow bully)
Alexis(Mulatta)

Destinee(Black)

Males:
Malcolm(Black)
Xavier(Mulatto; Obese White mother and absent(?) Black father)
Rex(Black; previously went to the same school as several of Aspie John's cousins)

Larry(Black)
Jamerson(White)
Zian(White)

Story Continued:

Aspie John rode on a "Special Needs" bus with The Innocents. The driver(Black) of that bus was eventually switched to another route due to conflict between himself and the youth he picked up daily. This includes the driver threatening children on the bus with a wrench and deliberately leaving them in forested areas as "punishment". He also encouraged Jamerson and Larry to exchange racial slurs

Comments of the driver:

"I take all my 'other' Special Needs kids to restaurants. You guys don't deserve anything from me"

He'd sometimes grab Larry and threaten to hit him while holding the wrench. This led to numerous near-accidents. (He was laughing while doing it)

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

Aspie John was "IQ"-pilled first. Well, social IQ, anyway.

In school, Aspie John focused on behavior instead of looks. For example, Aspie John compared himself to a blonde youth named "Joshua" and noticed his vocabulary and decent reasoning skills.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

Indeed. You are truthful and accurate.

As a masochist-cel, I've envisioned fantasies of failures in group therapy like this:

(Intellau speaking of Dragon Ball)

- Sean & His Friends: "You know nobody here likes you" - Intellau: "I'm already...aware of that! Tatatatata-ta-ta!"

- Intellau: "I'm sitting here anxious, as valuable as a rat or two, laphin' at you"(Denigrating myself with Jacquis; we were discussing biracials)

- Joshua: "Well, Blacks are savages and I have pride in my race." - Intellau: "Yes, we already know. I've long observed the aura of Whites".

My former Yahoo username was "Gwandoya, A.S" - "Met With Misery"(Lugandan)

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black mixed youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

You are a fellow Aspie, yes? Then, you also have suffered because of the hole refusal to accept personality. They prefer personality only when "personality" is accompanied by good looks.

... I'll begin the story ...

Intellau_Celistic was anxious daily as he attended group therapy. He was unable to use the bathroom and could not look around the room since his anxiety meant he was afraid of being criticized for "staring" at other people present.

Shannon, however, was a bit different. Shannon was in group therapy for "depression" and "anxiety". She would come without her glasses on some days, and with them on others. Intellau wanted to comfort her, and so he offered tidbits of his childhood.

"My parents fought violently. I witnessed it many times"

"I'm here to reduce my anxiety"

Her attire shifted throughout the days and Shannon continued to wear many things, including a jacket:

This was the last day before Shannon stopped attending group therapy. Intellau overheard the conversation between staff about Shannon, who enjoyed the company of the tall Italian male daily:

"I told her, 'Miss, we can't force someone to speak to your daughter!'"

"Well...she won't come."

"Then we'll have to discharge her"

Shortly after the group split, in which fifteen-year-old Intellau was left with the younger kids and twelve-year-old Shannon was placed with the older kids, Shannon returned to therapy, with the new group. As Intellau sat with new group mates Sarah, Joshua, Kajia, and Jacquis in the lobby, Shannon walked past with her new group. They were walking to the Wauwatosa bridge nearby.

Some time later...

December 2015, Intellau is walking with his mother when he notices Shannon wearing a ponytail. She is sitting in the lobby of the main hospital and waiting for her transportation to arrive.

Cancer

Hide

Hos

Jus

"Shannon is back out of the hospital again. Last time she was in there for about a week"

Intellau would sometimes see Shannon as he was leaving, given he was in the "Morning Group" and Shannon was in the "Afternoon Group".

It seems Shannon spoke of this pitiful Aspie to her devoted orbiter, Justus G:

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Intellau encounters Shannon at the local hospital for children:

Sood

Ap1

fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "Hey, what's your name?" in a mocking(his voice) tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.
Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.
A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".
Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again
I wore a hat and hoodie to conceal myself.

Waiting in "that place" always reminded me of group therapy.

2023 06 30 08 43 39 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes unkind gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

There was a tall White guy in group therapy. His name was Giovanni(Italian) and he struggled with suicidal thoughts.

Shannon loved sitting next to him.

Yes I was fearful of making eye contact with Black Joshua or White Giovanni. S.R.B wanted Italian genes.

My grandmother would aggressively patronize me and tell me "All of us were shy as kids". All of those older relatives are taller than I am.

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)
I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

Group Therapy, 2013:

- Marcus wraps his arm around Shannon Rose Bosanac's torso and calls her "Sweetie"

- Miss Rebecca tells Shannon that she is exempt from bringing her goal sheet

- Giovanni sits near Shannon to make her feel comfortable

- Gwendolyn partners with Shannon during gym activities

- Shannon is switched into another group to avoid my negative influence

- Shannon's mother picks her up daily in a red Toyota, circumventing the public medical transportation system

- Leandro asks if Shannon was returning to our group(She wasn't)

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

Gossiping? No...

However, Joseph and Elise would whisper during Aspie John's school hours. "Wow...I wonder why cancer can't be cured" to get Joseph's attention.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way.Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary.Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: A question to male OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151452936Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:01 PM CST
"@Anony It's unessecary to generalise all female OTers will think the same."That's precisely the reasoning as to why you should simply allow the users with authority over the website to handle the situation if it's branching on rule-violating boundaries.
Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPEND
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159910652Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:00 AM CDT
"WHAT HAPPENED? :("The thread creator decided to 'Hug' random individuals in order to surpass their friend during a deal of some kind and eventually attracted the attention of an infatuated female.Now the user is apparently condescending by acting as though their physical "Beauty" is useful other than to garner support from a group of narrow-minded and psychologically-underdeveloped adolescents.Of-course, this is under the assumption that the user isn't simply trying to receive entertainment by deceiving other users over a screen.
Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction.This is evident throughout society.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up"I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Re: Why does OT hate feminists?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181242283Thursday, January 07, 2016 4:04 PM CST
Simple: Feminists are narcissistic female individuals seeking to manipulate vulnerable males.
Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182187706Friday, January 22, 2016 5:11 PM CST
"OT girls are so ugly irl though"Any female individuals that provides photos of themselves over the Internet on a forum orientated around adolescent schoolchildren are merely an attention-garnering women.
Re: ot i need help with women
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183146877Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:37 AM CST
I am concerned by your naivety.Resist your harmful instinctual desires. Female individuals are nothing more than puppeteers suffering from inherently-narcissistic desires. This is evident throughout leftist society.Private research of philosophy and mathematics is the only method that you should actively lust towards. Anything other than that is merely designed by society to manipulate you on a psychological-level.
Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior.It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment."Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.
Re: white girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150973899Tuesday, December 02, 2014 4:43 PM CST
What happened to you involving caucasian females?
Re: the answer to all your questions:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353418Friday, February 26, 2016 9:52 AM CST
Caucasian individuals are truly beautiful and intelligent.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?"Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families.Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA.Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva.Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree.An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good.African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals."Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts.The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior.Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose.Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals.Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims."The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks"It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys"Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males.Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me"I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent.Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere.This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims.Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me.I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor.Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population.Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak aboutconquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate.They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are.Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?
Re: On a scale of ghetto to Starbucks, how white are you?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184564226Monday, February 29, 2016 7:28 PM CST
If "Starbucks" is the maximum, gene-pool genocide of Caucasian DNA is abundant through the U.S.
Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes?Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: feminism is dumb
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919930Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:58 PM CDT
"nice bait"A male liberal surrounded by Caucasian "goddesses," I presume you are.
Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals.The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites.Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.
more_horiz
Re: White History Month is in March.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194240375Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:05 PM CDT
The fact that the civility/superiority of White society is axiomatic is not the fault of the Caucasian population. It is simply because all other societies are less valuable.
Re: the gorilla deserved to get shot
King_Queen
Png

#190124099Monday, May 30, 2016 8:46 PM CDT
It certainly depends.If the child was Caucasian, the gorilla was valueless.
Re: WEEBS ARE RUINING MY PRUSSIAN/AUSTRIAN HERITIGE
King_Queen
Png

#190124461Monday, May 30, 2016 8:50 PM CDT
Yes, it is very pitiful.They cannot seem to embrace the beauty and elegance of Caucasian DNA.

How times have changed. Now even the redpillers are going blackpill and men are starting to wake up, it is only a matter of time until wahmen voting rights are taken back :feelskek:

Intellectualcel is scaring me, is it a bot or a man that ascended humanity?

Direct

OK Blaziken

If Palacios was chosen, then there were several reasons to ignore my "kin".

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Yes, you need evidence to prove a claim. Or, does that only apply to White guys like Kavanaugh?",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:42:47 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "All Black males who sleep with Caucasian women suffer from mental illness. That is, White supremacy has emasculated them and the only way for them to regain control is to date and control a White woman. It's really that simple.\n\nThey're nothing more than unstable snowflakes.",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:37:47 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Rather than whine about the \"reverse\", you should accept your responsibility for that. No one forced Whites to establish a culture of dominance and racism.\n\nYou've made yourselves symbols of racism and hate.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:34:11 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "No, not at all. Absolutely disgusting. It's disgusting to see a black guy aiming for white women when he could have a pure, superior black family.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:32:20 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Those crimes aint got nothing to do with this shoting",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:29:01 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, you are right. Only a mentally unstable black guy would sleep with a cave chick.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:24:57 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Typical self hating black guy.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:24:13 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Why would they? It's just a bunch of White cameramen. Nothing of value to see.",
"headline": "China, Japan to forge closer ties at 'historic turning point'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-japan-safeguard-free-trade-chinas-li-urges-025846420.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 08:25:29 UTC 2018"

},

Re: OT SINGS A MODERN POP SONG
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671234Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:18 PM CDT
"Time""won't""give""me""time"
Re: Don't do drugs, man.. Seriously..
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671547Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:22 PM CDT
Well, this is to be expected from African American individuals.They cannot perform manual labor without resorting to illicit drug transactions.
Re: Don't do drugs, man.. Seriously..
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185672091Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:30 PM CDT
"I'm not racist"It is not "racist" to accept the objective evidence. Valid statistical data has proven that African Americans propagate the vast majority of illicit drugs throughout vulnerable communities.This is, of course, disregarding the abuse of "government assistance" occurring.I presume that you have plenty of "half" siblings, yes?
[ Content Deleted ]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#186257319Monday, March 28, 2016 1:33 PM CDT

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#186257468Monday, March 28, 2016 1:35 PM CDT
Ah, I see that the "blue pilled" children are enjoying their illusions today.
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189896858Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:46 AM CDT
Do not worry.The adolescent imbeciles on this forum would not recognize either of us.
Time Will Not Give Me Time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186214843Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
Ah yes, here you go, naive adolescent schoolchildren.Rejoice, as I will link you to superior musical capabilities:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI

Re: My first date
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186226223Sunday, March 27, 2016 11:36 PM CDT
"but I payed of course"Ah, you must be rather unfamiliar with MGTOW, I surmise?
Re: I remember when I was relevant
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190495472Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:01 AM CDT
Nonsense. You are both relevant to the current discussion.Let us avoid expressing vanity over a computer-screen.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me"I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent.Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."

Last edited:
Re: oh god ot what did i do
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women.Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.
Re: I am a masculinimist
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250372Monday, October 17, 2016 6:42 PM CDT
Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America.As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.
Re: i would start getting into the trading stuff thingy but
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200401800Friday, October 21, 2016 9:07 PM CDT
Well, you look like an American ####### so I expect that you will receive plenty of positive treatment from ############## males on LMaD.
Re: When you like a girl you thought you had no chance with ...
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200401864Friday, October 21, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
Sloares do not like males; they simply like the male's valuable assets.
Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior.In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then.You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.
Re: i got called a beta cuck at school today, what that mean?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184702385Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:36 PM CST
The term "Cuck" merely refers to a sadomasochistic relationship in which the female individual employs random males to physically-torture his/her "lover" while giving the woman "romantic" pleasure.It is essentially an insult.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184956157Monday, March 07, 2016 6:32 PM CST
Ah, simple mistake.The moderating imbeciles have decided to filter the discussion. Moving onward then."what's with you and females and how they're narcissistic like cmon only most of them are like that"Slydexia, you are propagating nonsensical statements.From a purely biological perspective, all female individuals inherit significantly-narcissistic traits. The mere variation arises when the "generous" individuals willingly repress those traits to accomplish a selfish goal.I can recall that one of the aforementioned individuals above directly admitted that "she" enjoyed the presence of Internet "white knights."This is toxic behavior, Slydexia. Society cannot progress positively if imbeciles are concerned only with supplying vulva photos over an anonymous interface to receive positive attention from prepubescent males.The "Western World" is an ideal example of why "female superiority" should not be encouraged.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys"Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males.Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

Re: why do chicks do this
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200656548Friday, October 28, 2016 11:31 PM CDT
It is due to vanity and female competitive instinct.Females are naturally attracted to each-other. However, they seek resources from vulnerable males. Therefore, they must conceal this fact via competition.
Re: why are female oters so worshipped
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183476981Friday, February 12, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Westernized society as a whole is biased in favor of female individuals.Women are regularly conveyed as "oppressed" and given special privileges merely because of the presence of a pleasuring orifice.The individuals worshiping them are naive and impulsive adolescent males who regularly fantasize about receiving access to such "splendid" openings.Truly, it is a system of "brownie-points."

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues"This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World."Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts.It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.
Re: how do i tell a girl i like her
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223071Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:24 AM CDT
Very idiotic Western males.
Re: how do i get my 2010 friend to talk to me again
King_Queen
Png

#190031131Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:44 PM CDT
"text him something really seductive"The vast majority of males are repulsed by vain Western females.
Re: My mother thinks "hypocrite" is a bad word
King_Queen
Png

#190037380Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:15 PM CDT
Western females are very well known for hypocrisy.Although, only males are the malicious perpetrators, according to liberal morons.
Re: I am a philandrist, but a misogynist.
King_Queen
Png

#190786585Thursday, June 09, 2016 2:15 AM CDT
This is quite true.Female individuals seek only to utilize their vulvae/uterus to manipulate naive males into allocating their resources, with the intention of sustaining the Western matriarchy.
Re: I'm stuck in a Love Triangle... HELP ME ;-;
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247699Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:18 PM CDT
Do not worry, I am certain that the male will be your ally's subordinate while you both are romantically-connected.Western males are testosterone slaves, after-all. Western females are narcissists.It is a splendid combination.
Re: hi how do I tell my crush I love them
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266711Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:26 PM CDT
"you serenade them"No, you are mistaken.Western females expect to be serenaded by Western males.
Re: exposing zach
Objective_Anon
Png

#200542590Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:21 PM CDT
Zach's critical error was joining a group with an "Empress."Little girls should never be permitted to lead a group of misguided adolescent males(Who have a higher IQ than their leader).

{
"user_text": "The suspect's mother is likely \"inconsolable\" as well, knowing that her very young, very impulsive child will be executed for his mistake.",
"headline": "Suspect arrested after police officer gunned down outside Mississippi station",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-of...ssissippi-072400678--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue May 07 08:36:26 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Female scientists tend to underperform. They are not as qualified as males.",
"headline": "Female scientists start a database to showcase their work. Over 9,000 women join them",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/female-sc...over-9-000-080321131--abc-news-lifestyle.html",
"timestamp": "Tue May 07 08:11:57 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "As usual, rolling out the \"capital murder\" carpet for a police officer. If it was anyone else, he would've received lighter charges.",
"headline": "Suspect arrested after police officer gunned down outside Mississippi station",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-of...ssissippi-072400678--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue May 07 05:36:17 UTC 2019"

},