Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are coping with sour grapes mentality

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Most of incels just simply stuck in sour grapes mentality, flaming women and/or society for being degenerate.

Cringe to see this shit.

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.

In reality you just cant have it, otherwise if you did, you'd swap for that life in a blink of an eye and lived happily ever after.

No, I think the majority of the anti-degeneracy crew genuinely hates degeneracy. Most of our crew would rather have a monogamous relationship than slut around like a bunch of wild pigs.

ItheIthe said:
No, I think the majority of the anti-degeneracy crew genuinely hates degeneracy. Most of our crew would rather have a monogamous relationship than slut around like a bunch of wild pigs.

obviously, but some people here doesn't get it

Not like it matters.

I agree. Don't blame degeneracy, blame nature itself.

I’ll blame the game AND the players, thank you very much.

We want strength and unity within our communities, degeneracy destroys that.

NegroKing said:

Fair enough.

NegroKing said:

Woke af

nausea said:
obviously, but some people here doesn't get it

depends what u call degeneracy, when people call parties and drinkin alcohol, makin out with strangers degenerate its a pure cope, thats how its supposed to be. its natural.

incel's psychic tries to deny it by saying it's sour grapes

Kointo said:
I agree. Don't blame degeneracy, blame nature itself.

thats how it is, people like other people based on physical attraction, thats how biology works

dr-problematic said:
depends what u call degeneracy, when people call parties and drinkin alcohol, makin out with strangers degenerate its a pure cope, thats how its supposed to be. its natural.

that's why we will never agree on the subject

dr-problematic said:

No, that's pure degeneracy. A little wine is okay. But going around making out with anyone? Could be worse but it's still degenerate.

ItheIthe said:
No, that's pure degeneracy. A little wine is okay. But going around making out with anyone? Could be worse but it's still degenerate.

love from first sight concept, u see a girl u instantly like her, u feel that shes a magnet, shes ur perfect match for whatever reason, and she sees you, so u come up to her, make small talk, make few shots and here u are kissin and makin out

basic and normal

we just will never be able to experience this

dr-problematic said:
love from first sight concept, u see a girl u instantly like her, u feel that shes a magnet, shes ur perfect match for whatever reason, and she sees you, so u come up to her, make small talk, make few shots and here u are kissin and makin out

basic and normal

this is not degenerate, indeed

I agree with you OP. But also some.guys (and girls) are in fact different. 
The probem.with incels is that they have no.choice regardless and cannot claim to be different as they havent been tested at all. 
You can only say that you are against degeneracy if you actually have choices and CHOOSE NOT TO FUCK OUTSIDE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. 

Most people here can only dream of having a female friend let alone a gf and are light years away from.having multiple females into them.  That is why I call them out.

dr-problematic said:

basic and normal

Yeah that is perfectly normal and valid. 

Jfl at people claiming attraction should be on personality and hobbies. It is basic biology,you can smell and see her good genes and value in an instant. Especially if you are compatible.

The bottom line is that we all wanted 10/10 girls initially but our brain rewired when we understood our dating rank.

St.Tropez said:
I agree with you OP. But also some.guys (and girls) are in fact different. 
The probem.with incels is that they have no.choice regardless and cannot claim to be different as they havent been tested at all. 
You can only say that you are against degeneracy if you actually have choices and CHOOSE NOT TO FUCK OUTSIDE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. 

Most people here can only dream of having a female friend let alone a gf and are light years away from.having multiple females into them.  That is why I call them out.

Yeah that is perfectly normal and valid. 

Jfl at people claiming attraction should be on personality and hobbies. It is basic biology,you can smell and see her good genes and value in an instant. Especially if you are compatible.

The bottom line is that we all wanted 10/10 girls initially but our brain rewired when we understood our dating rank.

yeah, exactly, its the chicken egg story, did u really hate degeneracy since the begining or u started after u were shut out of it. 

i do believe all incels cope and they flame because they cant have it, we all in younger years were bluepilled because its basic and normal.

a lot of people specially good looking ones live in blue pilled world, because nothing hits them out of it.

we just pulled a shit card and we are fucked now.

I always hated degeneracy, in the sense that it never even crossed my mind

nausea said:
I always hated degeneracy, in the sense that it never even crossed my mind

Untill you get tested you are still dont know would you do it or not. 
Many people have fallen to temptation.

St.Tropez said:
Untill you get tested you are still dont know would you do it or not. 
Many people have fallen to temptation.

yeah, u cant state if u havent tried, if uve been to some party and u caught this feelin with a girl, made out there, prolly had sex later that week and u come here and u say its degenerate and stupid, thats ok, untill then it doesnt make sense

Degeneracy apologists and degeneracy enablers have not only ruined the western civilization, but they are ruining the rest of the world with their influence.

They deserve to be purged from society for good.

Lookismisreal said:
Degeneracy apologists and degeneracy enablers have not only ruined the western civilization, but they are ruining the rest of the world with their influence.

They deserve to purged from society for good.

They deserve to purged from society for good.

Degeneracy is society without a leash. It is natural instinct without a leash. No self control.

You don't want the destruction of civilization and life? Ok then.

dr-problematic said:

basic and normal

Basic and normal in a DEGENERATE society. Ideally you'd have a spouse early on and never depart.

ItheIthe said:
Basic and normal in a DEGENERATE society. Ideally you'd have a spouse early on and never depart.

Oh yeah let me go to the spouse land and get one for me,I heard they grow on trees.

I would definitely swap for that life, just lol at anyone who wouldn't. So you would rather spend your prime years as a male (for most of us here at least), posting on this forum and crying to sleep at night over being such a failure?

100% agreed. You'll never hear Chad talking about how awful women are and how wrong degeneracy is.

whogivesafucc said:
I would definitely swap for that life, just lol at anyone who wouldn't. So you would rather spend your prime years as a male (for most of us here at least), posting on this forum and crying to sleep at night over being such a failure?

yeah jfl @ their copes, cringy to read this shit tbh

Sour grapes is better than worshiping those grapes.

Framecel222 said:
100% agreed. You'll never hear Chad talking about how awful women are and how wrong degeneracy is.

blue pill is real ideology ... for good looking people 

world is good for them

dead_eyed_mofo said:

neither is good

dr-problematic said:
blue pill is real ideology ... for good looking people 

world is good for them

neither is good

So what is your mentality, then?

dead_eyed_mofo said:

giphy.gif

dr-problematic said:
ldar mentality

Oh yeah. I am not there yet. Still sane enough to live kind of normal life, just without sex and relationships.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
Oh yeah. I am not there yet. Still sane enough to live kind of normal life, just without sex and relationships.

u arent virgin even, u cant relate

Kointo said:
Degeneracy is society without a leash. It is natural instinct without a leash. No self control.

You don't want the destruction of civilization and life? Ok then.

Society need to be controlled. Humans aren't advanced enough to function without any kind of guidance, or retain any kind of morality.

A society without a leash is the reason we have shit like femoid sexual freedom and liberation, slutdom, cuckoldry, abortion, transexualism, faggotry and feminism going rampant these days.

dr-problematic said:
u arent virgin even, u cant relate

I remember very well when I was and I remained 90% of person I was, it has not fixed everything.
So trust me I can relate, way more  to people like you than normies. 
I would not be here if it was not true.

Stupid, grape is sour mentality is not a cope, it's a natural response when someone is deprived of something basic, and it's completely normal to have a sour grape mentality.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
I remember very well when I was and I remained 90% of person I was, it has not fixed everything.
So trust me I can relate, way more  to people like you than normies. 
I would not be here if it was not true.

yeah, sex doesnt matter, right

chudur-budur said:
Stupid, grape is sour mentality is not a cope, it's a natural feedback when someone is deprived of something basic, and it's completely normal to have a sour grape mentality.

it is cope, its not gona get u anywhere or improve ur situation anyhow, its nonsense, u dont truly believe that cuz ud wish be one of those happy dudes wallowing in degeneracy if u had a chance

dr-problematic said:
yeah, sex doesnt matter, right

it is cope, its not gona get u anywhere or improve ur situation anyhow, its nonsense, u dont truly believe that cuz ud wish be one of those happy dudes wallowing in degeneracy if u had a chance

Yup, we would be completely happy with all these degeneracy, feminism and shit if there were at least one way to participate, who doesn't want a free pussy? We maintain a sour grape mentality neither as a solution nor a way to improve the situation, it's just a psychological response. There is actually nothing that can "improve" our situation and we know this really well.