Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incels are bitter as fuck

:soy: Hey fellow incel. Im bout to go to the bipoc trans rally later on tomorrow. Want me to pick you up anything? Maybe some condoms since ur a fakecel fag? t. ban this retard

How the hell can you do so shitty in life and not be a bitter? I'm disgusted by incels like you

fuck off IT faggot, go kill your self

This fag talks like a foid. Took a while to get him banned tbh he made like at least 4 shit threads before this one asking retarded questions

No shit retard

bitter and hateful. just as I should be

The wave of thisweek"cel" school kids joining reminds me of summerfags on /b/ in 2010-2014

you guys are all bitter and you’re horrible people its really annoying and it’s getting very old lighten up a bit
Still not banned ... interesting.

:p

Still not banned ... interesting.
The feminist is banned but the strike in screen name doesn’t always show up when users are banned but the profile is unavailable if you try to check it.

If you got treated like shit all your life, it would be natural to be bitter.

Why deny us the emotions that are natural?

You want to have your cake and eat it too by telling us we aren't allowed to feel
full

The feminist is banned but the strike in screen name doesn’t always show up when users are banned but the profile is unavailable if you try to check it.
Whoopsie, didn't check. You're correct.

HOW DARE YOU !!! i have every fucking right to be bitter !!!