Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incels are bitter as fuck

chanbi

chanbi

Greycel
you guys are all bitter and you’re horrible people its really annoying and it’s getting very old lighten up a bit

Yes I am bitter

Why would you make an account here then just to say this
Also avi?

you guys are all bitter and you’re horrible people its really annoying and it’s getting very old lighten up a bit
Why shouldn't I be bitter that women are considered to have inherent value?

close registration asap or make it more strict

Why are you being so bitter?

hi gripmaxxing

If you really feel that way telling us isn't going to do anything to solve it.

Go to the source and tell females to stop being so goddamned arrogant and narcissistic and give incels a chance to date them for once.

Simple. :feelsUgh:

Yeah, you're definitely better than us. Happy?

Yes, I am bitter. Problem? Society can shove it and so can you too.

Because you don't know what it's like to be truecel. You didn't go through school being insulted daily about your looks. If a person gets made fun of for years and receives zero validation from anyone then naturally that person will become bitter. You want me to happy about being an ugly incel who gets made fun of? how tf am i supposed to do that?

I'm not a reddit cuck so fuck you. I'll feel how I want to feel. Don't like it? You aren't the arbiter of my emotions. I'll call whores whatever I want.

Incel Tears infiltrator

This thread is a Low effort scumbag troll and you are speaking from a place of true Ignorance.

Sorry, OP. I'll feel happier and more chilled out if you let me bang your mom/sister maybe. :feelzez:

We are bitter because we have been bullied all our lives for being ugly and we missed important milestones in life.

It’s really hard to be happy when you’re denied love and companionship

I SPENT ALL MY YOUTH INSIDE MY ROOM IN AN ERA WHERE PEOPLE WERE STILL VERY OUTGOING,

15 FUCKING HOURS GRINDING THE SAME FUCKING MMO

A DECADE OF MY LIFE GONE, WASTED , POOF , IT'S LIKE I WENT TO JAIL FOR BEING AN INCEL

I WANT MY YOUTH BACK! I WANT TO BE 15 AGAIN AND CUM INSIDE A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL

Yes I am bitter
Yes we are bitter and justifiably so
I SPENT ALL MY YOUTH INSIDE MY ROOM IN AN ERA WHERE PEOPLE WERE STILL VERY OUTGOING,

15 FUCKING HOURS GRINDING THE SAME FUCKING MMO

A DECADE OF MY LIFE GONE, WASTED , POOF , IT'S LIKE I WENT TO JAIL FOR BEING AN INCEL

I WANT MY YOUTH BACK! I WANT TO BE 15 AGAIN AND CUM INSIDE A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL
this

JoinedDec 22, 2021Posts48Online20h 45m

you guys are all bitter
What's wrong with bitterness?

We should not pressure people or guilt them for feeling negative emotions.

Are you going around blaming rape victims for feeling bad about the state of their life?

and you’re horrible people
In what way fren?

its really annoying and it’s getting very old
what's getting old is the sperm in my nutsack because I haven't busted it into a foid

lighten up a bit
I like your boobehs
hope mods don't ban OP we need more foid posters around here
Why shouldn't I be bitter that women are considered to have inherent value?
We should not be bitter about this because women DO have inherant value.

The problem is just that people ignore men's inherent value.
also am i wrong?
The issue is not that you are wrong about us being bitter.

It just is common knowledge and not worth making a thread about.

It's basically spam/slidethread

Try adding something of value sweetie

W*men detected

I’m bitter and am proud of it

you are right, I will now read this book and flog myself for 90 mins as part of my meditation/therapy

2021 12 29 14 53 59 three women   Google Search   Brave

you guys are all bitter and you’re horrible people its really annoying and it’s getting very old lighten up a b

Bluepilled faggot :bluepill::soy:

No shit sherlock, i feel like shit lmao.

This user's profile is not available.
:banhammer: