Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels are an error of the nature that only survived because of modern low mortality rates, according to this post

I agree with this ONLY if the same treatment is applied to subhuman foids, as they are ultimately responsible for producing incels in the first place.

this the kind of threads i like.

pure diluted blackpill

I hate everyone look at me so edgy :soy::soy::soy:

Stopped reading at ADHD :feelsrope:

incels may be defective but normies are dysfunctional in their own ways, inceldom is just a downstream of today's male and female dynamics where women are given the comfort to whore around and not have kids, to dismiss inceldom as an isolated phenomenon just because that's mostly what we mostly discuss amongst ourselves as incels is ignorant on the part of everyone else to remain oblivious that their own world is falling apart. "you're not supposed to be here" - and women are not supposed to have equal rights, if we are going to go by your own historically and anthropologically illiterate "100,000 years of human civilization" route, modern day degeneracy is only afforded to you through technological developments of the last 300 years or so, many of those advancements you (ironically) owe to savant autists who you claim would have never managed to survive back then.

Last edited:
It's actually true on all forth lol, I was supposed to die at birth, had the cordon belical around the neck, suffocating and medecine saved my life. To this day, medecine still keeps me alive with various pills to keep me somewhat functional, and low cost appartement, mental health support therapist, etc. As I grow older, I realize how fucking useless I am to society, and how God must deeply hate my gut for not killing myself already and ridding this earth of my disguting presence (oh and I'm sure other human beings feel the same too about me). I truly am at a point where I see absolutely no fucking point to stay alive, I can't even bring myself to read the bible and I'm too repulsive to have the courage to go to church (I'm sure I would be welcomed with horror looks).

Only chad babies survive infancy :feelsthink:

Least retarded redditor