Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are a new social class

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
If you learned history, you know the working class - the Proletariat was born once most of Western Europe industrialized in the 19th. It was a new class and an oppressed one. The Bourgeoisie wanted to keep them down and that caused the birth of communism and trade unions. Many countries even turned Communist and today's workers are much better off than the workers of 19th century. This is thanks to regular workers fighting for their rights.

Incels are the Proletariat of the 21st century. The birth of our class was caused by sexual revolution and feminism. And as the Bourgeoisie wanted to keep the workers down, so the good looking people want to keep us down. Thr emergence of a united incel movement is a very important first step towards eventual incel liberation and hopefully a full-out revolution. We must not be divided by race or any other thing. We must fight together for our rights and we shall be victorious. Incels of the world, unite!

tenor.gif

So Proletarians were the first incels?

Lmfao us truecels are self aware genetic rejects, the good looking members have hope

This is wrong because: Incels are not new. Incels have ALWAYS existed. Isaac Newton was an Incel whenever in the hell he existed. Incels exist in nature among other primates too.

This is wrong because: Incels are not new. Incels have ALWAYS existed. Isaac Newton was an Incel whenever in the hell he existed. Incels exist in nature among other primates too.
True but now it is a community and we are together and shit.

Incels have become a significant minority in the 21st century. Before we were just a tiny minority.

Incels have become a significant minority in the 21st century. Before we were just a tiny minority.

I don't think so. Every older person talks about the groups of guys at their high school who were always KHHV and we know that they would never ascend.

I don't think so. Every older person talks about the groups of guys at their high school who were always KHHV and we know that they would never ascend.
You are an idiot if you think inceldom is not 100 times worse now than it was 100 years ago.

You are an idiot if you think inceldom is not 100 times worse now than it was 100 years ago.

Inceldom is worse for most apes than it is for us by percentage, and they are thousands of years behind us in evolution. Certainly claiming that inceldom is more prevalent now helps the narrative that this is the worst time to be incel. However, inceldom has always been terrible, and now is not a worse time to be an incel when compared with any time. Incels have always existed, and I have never seen conclusive evidence that the bar is suddenly higher in 2018 than it ever was. I would argue that the bar has ALWAYS been as high as you are currently perceiving it to be.

Inceldom is worse for most apes than it is for us by percentage, and they are thousands of years behind us in evolution. Certainly claiming that inceldom is more prevalent now helps the narrative that this is the worst time to be incel. However, inceldom has always been terrible, and now is not a worse time to be an incel when compared with any time. Incels have always existed, and I have never seen conclusive evidence that the bar is suddenly higher in 2018 than it ever was. I would argue that the bar has ALWAYS been as high as you are currently perceiving it to be.
What do the apes have to do with the fact that incels were far fewer to none in traditional societies, thanks to arranged marriage and divorce being forbidden. I am not talking about 1000000 years ago, I am talking about 200 years ago. Stop spewing bullshit and address my points.

What do the apes have to do with the fact that incels were far fewer to none in traditional societies, thanks to arranged marriage and divorce being forbidden. I am not talking about 1000000 years ago, I am talking about 200 years ago. Stop spewing bullshit and address my points.

"Thanks to arranged marriage and divorce being forbidden"

That's a common incel myth that needs to be busted. It is known that fathers only sold their daughters to quality men even in those times. The small and/or ugly incel was not allowed to purchase a wife unless he was also from a very rich family. That is no different than today's standards.

I also lust for a time where incel-looking men can be successful with women, but the past is not that time.

There is a story that I especially appreciate in the bible. Some cuck is a virgin and really wants to get laid so he goes to the father and says I want to marry your beautiful daughter. The man says fine but you have to work as a slave for me for 7 years. So the cuck slaves for 7 years and once his time is up the father cucks him and says you have to marry her sister the landwhale instead. If I remember correctly, the cuck accepts the landwhale and she cucks him or something.

Moral of the story is, arranged marriage still favors chads because fathers are not going to sell off their daughter to some ugly guy to produce ugly grandchildren.

Also, I was speaking about apes because they represent our primal urges. Incels are part of sexual economies in nature so there is no reason to be shocked when ours does too.

"Thanks to arranged marriage and divorce being forbidden"

That's a common incel myth that needs to be busted. It is known that fathers only sold their daughters to quality men even in those times. The small and/or ugly incel was not allowed to purchase a wife unless he was also from a very rich family. That is no different than today's standards.

I also lust for a time where incel-looking men can be successful with women, but the past is not that time.

There is a story that I especially appreciate in the bible. Some cuck is a virgin and really wants to get laid so he goes to the father and says I want to marry your beautiful daughter. The man says fine but you have to work as a slave for me for 7 years. So the cuck slaves for 7 years and once his time is up the father cucks him and says you have to marry her sister the landwhale instead. If I remember correctly, the cuck accepts the landwhale and she cucks him or something.

Moral of the story is, arranged marriage still favors chads because fathers are not going to sell off their daughter to some ugly guy to produce ugly grandchildren.

Also, I was speaking about apes because they represent our primal urges. Incels are part of sexual economies in nature so there is no reason to be shocked when ours does too.
JFL if you think fathers cared about their daughter's future husband's looks. They only cared about his wealth and family name (if his family was known to be faithful/good people). There are a thousand stories from those times how girls wanted to go for chad, but their fathers forced them to marry ugly beta men because of their family's wealth/HAVING PROMISED HER WHEN SHE AND THE BETA GUY WERE YOUNG.

In the old days most men got their wives because of gender ratio as one man would marry one woman and leave others for other men. The only realistic solution to inceldom is arranged marriage + outlawing divorce.

Socrates would have been an incel if it wasn't for his nobility. Saint Tomas, Kant, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer... Were incels. (Niet was a scortcel tbh).
Anyway... Indeed. Incels have always existed, but Op is right about something: it is the first time in history, as far as I know, that we recognize ourselves as what we are in a collective way, and (try to) ask society to treat us better as a new selfconcious and oppressed social class. As a minority, there's actually not much we can do beyond that (ignoring going ER, which is not very good for incels social perception anyway...), Taking in account that , also, we are basically hated outcasts...
There is not going to be a revolution because , unlike proletarians, we are barely a 1% of the total population.
Also, our "cultural" tradition might be doomed no matter what we do, because genetical engineering over time could delete any useless genes like those that make people absurdly ugly, socially retarded or short...
We are nothing. I don't know where this is going, and I don't know if we even can talk about "us"... We are all so different

Social class implies that we are a part of society.

Social class implies that we are a part of society.
We are - whether the society likes it or not and they will have to acknowledge our existence.