Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incels and mgtow unite

what is he saying? I dont want to watch this curry truecel for 20 minutes

what is he saying? I dont want to watch this curry truecel for 20 minutes
tbh. please OP give TDLR or whatever thing is that.

I didnt watch it myself, but many mgtowers are former chadlites who got dumped by their foid because she wanted an upgrade.

They are quite different from us truecels, who probably couldn't get within a 5 meter radius of a stacy without raising suspicions.

I didnt watch it myself, but many mgtowers are former chadlites who got dumped by their foid because she wanted an upgrade.

They are quite different from us truecels, who probably couldn't get within a 5 meter radius of a stacy without raising suspicions.
not even chadlites just normie tier

not even trying if you don't leanmaxx and blindmaxx by taking off your glasses

Men sent their own way.

I believe the main point he is saying is that it is easier to find water in the desert than finding a decent Western woman.

My brain took 2 seconds to close the video.

Research suggests I would have been more inclined to watch him if he was better looking. JFL.

Research suggests I would have been more inclined to watch him if he was better looking. JFL.
So true. I only see the thumbnail and it's enough for me not to watch it

If these retards realise theyre sent their own way they can join us

this guy is not hating on incels, he suggest incels ascend by moneymaxxing and betabuxxing. Here is another way to look at it, instead of saying mgtows are failed normies, what if some are former incels who ascended only to fall back into inceldom again, yes life is BLeaK.

This dude is bluepilled af