Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels( and general nationalists ) think too much miscegenation

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Most people prefer their own, are drawn to their features and want their children to look like them. Incels here obsses over miscegenation and are furious when some girl of 'their' race date out when in reality it's tiny minority. Despite polish girls ( and western, eastern slavs ) being quite easy, most date polish guys.
While here many want to ban miscegenation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@Ika-Sama
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Noodlewhores want to have a word with you :feelsUgh:

idiots want to ban it bc they think foids of their kind will take them :feelsclown:

Noodlewhores want to have a word with you :feelsUgh:
only western ones and in future it will be thing of past cause kpop and anime

really 99% asian women in asia date asian men

only western ones and in future it will be thing of past cause kpop and anime

really 99% asian women in asia date asian men
True, but what if you exported 200 million blond blue-eyed cumskins to Asia? Reality is most of them simply can't get white cock in Asia.

True, but what if you exported 200 million blond blue-eyed cumskins to Asia? Reality is most of them simply can't get white cock in Asia.
what if you export 30 millions koreans to russia or 10 million blacks to poland ?

or even better italians to poland

Say that to ricecels lol. Noodlewhores almost always prefer White men.

Say that to ricecels lol. Noodlewhores almost always prefer White men.
and slav women hate slav men
you are really tiresome, at least slavcels don't cry like ricecels

what if you export 30 millions koreans to russia or 10 million blacks to poland ?
We know what noodlewhores do when they have access to white men, just look at any western nation (or international city in Asia). Is there even a single place on earth where the majority of slav women date other races?

We know what noodlewhores do when they have access to white men, just look at any western nation (or international city in Asia). Is there even a single place on earth where the majority of slav women date other races?
yes many polish women in britain date british men not to mention that many ( tho not as big, but still decent amount )) date pakistanis and blacks

just remember this thread when miggle aged ricecel was slaying in moscow and that comment by russian women that russian men are ugly

yes many polish women in britain date british men not to mention that many ( tho not as big, but still decent amount )) date pakistanis and blacks
I wouldn't classify slavs and brits as different races, for us ethnics you're just low status whites :feelskek:

I wouldn't classify slavs and brits as different races, for us ethnics you're just low status whites :feelskek:
not true brits and slavs aren't same race
just like average white see no difference between SEA and north east asians, you don't see difference between slavs and germanics

not true brits and slavs aren't same race
just like average white see no difference between SEA and north east asians, you don't see difference between slavs and germanics
I live in Germany so I can actually tell the difference betweens slavs and germanics, but still.

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-181121-99-901600-large-4-3.jpg

Is this interracial marriage?

I live in Germany so I can actually tell the difference betweens slavs and germanics, but still.

it's his daughter

and yes drumpf and melania is interracial marriage

No, they're both White. Also, that his daughter.

maybe

really dunno if you feel same but racetalk here is tiresome
Yeah, it's stupid when people think interracial dating is some great sin, when humans have been doing it for eons.

Yeah, it's stupid when people think interracial dating is some great sin, when humans have been doing it for eons.
not to mention that humans itself interbreeded with neatherdals

or really i dislike racial hatred between incels here
Same. You even have members like @METALMILITA88 saying that they are better than ethnics for being white, even though they are incel themselves.

"Interracial dating" = one tribe conquers the other, kills the men and fucks the females. That's how it's always been in history, and that's also how it is today except that the men are not physically killed but just left to rot as incels. Miscegenation is genocide against low status ethnics.

Same. You even have members like @METALMILITA88 saying that they are better than ethnics for being white, even though they are incel themselves.
i think it comes with mental ilnesses and inceldom related negative emotions

"Interracial dating" = one tribe conquers the other, kills the men and fucks the females. That's how it's always been in history, and that's also how it is today except that the men are not physically killed but just left to rot as incels. Miscegenation is genocide against low status ethnics.
really you think that white males are killing asian men ?

I could definitely see that happening, pretty depressing to think of.

i think it comes with mental ilnesses and inceldom related negative emotions
They just have nothing else in their life to feel proud, except for the fact that they just happened to be born to successful race.

Yes, it's genocide under the mask of "diversity" and "feminism".
what ? asians countries are homogenous, if anything it's white males are killing themselvs

what ? asians countries are homogenous, if anything it's white males are killing themselvs
They're also pushing for Asian countries to open their borders and import foreigners. We all know how this will end.

polish people like @To koniec are moggers

Its way overblown by incels. Mixed relationships are outliers.

Modern women are chadsexual, monkey branching with no regards to the race.

If you can find a nice deal on a ferrari, wouldn't you change it for your Fiat cat ?
Race coping is retarded, our own races deemed us unfit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back