Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels and "femcels" will nevER be on the same level.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Incels are single because they have no choice. We are here because we have no options. :feelsrope: I'll delete my .is account in under ~1 second if a foid gave me a chance. I believe most usERs here would, too.

In contrast, "femcels" are single because they CHOOSE too. If they take the effort to download some dating apps, they will have hundreds, no thousands of messages and likes. Maybe even some chads will be sprinkled in the sea of suitors. But they choose not to. Why? Gigachad only. Then go they cry on reddit about how they are so "alone" while fucking dark triad chad on the side :feelskek: (He won't commit)

Most foids will literally commit seppuku (In video game ofc :forcedsmile:) if they were born with a Y chromosome. Women cannot be truly alone. IT foids and normies gaslight us about "muhh pERsonality :soy::feels::foidSoy:" when they have not walked a mile in our shoes.

There are women on the r/foreveralonewomen subreddit that talk about remaining single until the "right guy" comes along. (Translation: Chad ONRY :foidSoy: In foidnamese.)

‘Femcels’ enrage me, I can’t stand them insulting of us like this when they are alone by choice & get to actually reject guys.

Fem"cels" aren't toilets struggling to get males, but use for their edgy phases and can't describe who they are lol.

There are women on the r/foreveralonewomen subreddit that talk about remaining single until the "right guy" comes along. (Translation: Chad ONRY :foidSoy: In foidnamese.)
toilets always been this. r/forevercuckedfoids

Femcel = chad only

Femcels don't exist