Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels always existed

I

incel god

Banned
-
this is nothing new ugly men could never get laid. its great we have a forum to bitch and complain about it, but i like results.

Nope, Only guys with gross deformities didn't get laid back then.
Because women depended on men for survival, so they married on the basis of who can feed them and take care of them instead of being lookists, but that doesn't mean they didn't had love for good looking guys

why do foids come on this forum?

Foids and normies are one the lookist

Somewhat true to an extent. Back in the day relationships were less about choice and more about fulfilling cultural/survival needs. It's why you see so many abusive and shitty old marriages since it was an expectation to be married to anybody. Now we're at a place were those norms aren't very normal anymore and that means "sub par" men are left to the wayside, aka everyone on this forum

why do foids come on this forum?
tell us.

I think they come to troll and look at us like they look at zoo animals. Maybe a few are genuinely curious. And maybe, maybe there once was one who actually had troubles getting in a relationship.

tell us.

I think they come to troll and look at us like they look at zoo animals. Maybe a few are genuinely curious. And maybe, maybe there once was one who actually had troubles getting in a relationship.
Bully us to suicide

this is nothing new ugly men could never get laid. its great we have a forum to bitch and complain about it, but i like results.
More exist now due to hoeflation, There are people who are here that shouldn't be here. The problem is solved when/if sex androids get invented