Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels after ascending

You mean fakecels a real incel never will ascend unless he status maxx and money maxxed

You mean fakecels a real incel never will ascend unless he status maxx and money maxxed
A lot of self called incels made posts here hating on foids and then they found a girlfriend and became the biggest feminists before getting their heart broken and made a new account here

A lot of self called incels made posts here hating on foids and then they found a girlfriend and became the biggest feminists before getting their heart broken and made a new account here
I know and it pisses me off the fact that there's definitely fakecels and volcels here makes me rage I'm truecel :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

‘I was so delusional but now I see the light and you can too’. :soy:

Doesn't surprise me, I've seen a lot of Anti-SJW's go full-SJW after landing a landwhale with thick spectacles and colourful hair. Many of them even painted their hair wacky colours and yelled to their former friends about intersectionality and institutional misogyny until their landwhale girlfriends slept with 5 Chad's at the same time and then dumped them for being "not adventurous enough" (ugly).

The Amazing Atheist, and one half of The Qur'an Reloaded come to mind. :feelswhat:

Even then we'd never experience true love, just sexless relationships with a toilet that is disgusted by us and will divorce us the moment the kids are old enough to move out, if she allows us to have sex with her or the kids are even ours. Fuck toilets, fuck all of them. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even then we'd never experience true love, just sexless relationships with a toilet that is disgusted by us and will divorce us the moment the kids are old enough to move out, if she allows us to have sex with her or the kids are even ours. Fuck toilets, fuck all of them. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
True Love only exists for the facially attractive to experience if you are ugly you will never be desired or lusted for:feelsohgod::feelsrope: