Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Incels adore themselves and everyone else is supposed to too"

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
S5678

the truth is they think they are god's gift and the rage comes from the fact that nobody but them can see it.
That's a very autistic take. We're just regular guys who are physically unattractive and we can't even get our looksmatches due to female hypergamy. What exactly are people supposed to see in us? Wtf are you talking about? We are rational people and we don't exaggerate our importance, you're probably projecting ER's personality onto most incels.
They're socially inept, sad little men who have spent their entire lives under the impression that from day one, women were/are just supposed to throw themselves at them, without the slightest effort on their part, who have discovered (too late) that it simply doesn't work that way.
We've discovered that women throw themselves at tall, athletic, handsome men without the slightest effort on their part. That's how it works.
They don't hate themselves, they adore themselves and everyone else is supposed to too. That's why there must always be an external tormentor. It's chad, it's foids, it's parent's attitudes, parent's genetics.
What exactly do we adore ourselves for? Touch grass, aspie. You confused incels with FDS.

S44567

I think that's probably accurate to some extent, though at the same time the incels still think they're superior to chad. After all incels are "supreme gentlemen".
No, aspie. Chad is usually superior in terms of personality and social skills, if that's what you mean, because he has received positive reinforcement throughout his life. He wasn't bullied for his looks, and girls didn't call him a creep for talking to them.
They can't accept that a "chad" can be an attractive man, while also being a kind, considerate person who people like to be around and feel safe with. Chad, by definition must be dashingly handsome, but he must also be a jerk, who cheats on and abuses women.
Chad can certainly be kind and respectful, but the fact is that women are willing to tolerate bad behavior if the guy is very attractive.

Jfl at wasting your time on IT bullshit

ITniggers will always hate you for existing

Love yourself bros

Because no one else will do it

What an adorable little reddit psychologist, well actually, I'm 80% sure he actually got his degree on gender studies. Nicely written by him though.

Just more people who think they understand inceldom but really, clearly dont have a clue. So make up these weird fictions to give themselves an explanation that fits their narrative more than the reality.

I heard that @allDead adores himself and his tiny short stinky kinky prick

Unironically, projection.

We are just far more rational beings (not all of us though, unfortunately) than them. This is not supposed to be special at all, but they are making it a big deal.

Also JFL at taking the supreme gentleman meme seriously :feelshaha:

i put myself before others

adoring myself? no.