Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels achievements: what have I accomplished while I was offline all this time?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
As the title goes this thread is for sharing my experience and venting, so it will mostly be about me, me and me. I am sorry if that bothers you so I am giving you that apology ahead. feel free to take it or shove it where it belongs.

NOW: I've been gone for like three months or four or five or six I don't recall how much. I lost sensation of time.

during that time I was busy with waging 2 wagies
I will list the things how much I achieved out of a life criteria and what have I achieved on a scale from 0 to 100 as follows:

skill : 0/100
I have gained 0 skills. I was busy the whole time with my jobs which require shit skills, I barely had time to watch some youtube videos to cope and shit. because I'm an incel who isn't preferred to be around his family, my family felt good with the terms that I was outside wagecucking myself the whole time. it didn't bother them a bit.
science and literature also 0/100 for the same reasons.

relations: 0/100
I have gained absolutely no relations whatsoever with coworkers. even though it has been two years, I feel like an alien there. I was the one who actually alienated myself because work environment can be harsh for an ugly repulsive small framed motherfucker. it was harsh for sometime, until I put an end to it and said enough is enough.

social skills also 0 because that depends on the what is mentioned above which is clearly a failure. I made no new friends which was expected.

looks: 0 /100
wtf man I gained weight and I don't know how. I haven't gained much weight to look like a fat or a chubby cel. but the problem is any weight I gain heavily impacts my looks because my face gets swollen and affected by weight gain very easily. I guess I'm starting to age earlier than expected :what:

blackpilling: 100/100

Everyday I became immensely more blackpilled. there is no limit. I know that those who are born with bad luck will always face the worst of fate, so heads up fellas.

depression: 10/100
which I know is weird. but I don't think my depression has increased that much. I feel like it was close as it was before I started waging. it's like I for some reason previewed a tape of my life during then-upcoming months and just accepted it. I knew all of that shit was going to happen, nothing went out of expectations since the expectations were the worst possible outcomes, which did happen. so hey, that's a win.

thats why I give my mental status change
50/100

money and economics: 60/100
I mean I stacked up some money, it's not much. but I had the leverage of living a slightly better life and eat better food. so that was kinda good. I'm grateful for that.

I purposely finished it on a good one. thanks for reading

i successfully terrorized my mama

What type of opportunity are there as a Wagie we’re your from? Mechanical?

depression: 10/100
which I know is weird. but I don't think my depression has increased that much. I feel like it was close as it was before I started waging. it's like I for some reason previewed a tape of my life during then-upcoming months and just accepted it. I knew all of that shit was going to happen, nothing went out of expectations since the expectations were the worst possible outcomes, which did happen. so hey, that's
coming often on this forum decrease or increase your depression?

What type of opportunity are there as a Wagie we’re your from? Mechanical?
office shit, atleast for me since I am a computer cuckoldry graduate.

coming often on this forum decrease or increase your depression?
it doesn't increase nor decrease. kind of as I mentioned, it is because I expected everything. I gave it 10 points but only because some minor unexpected events happened. I knew I will be back here sooner or later.
as for the current situation here on this website, I have only gone back today. But I am aware it got probably worse with all the new changes they probably made.

Grateful for being a wageslave :feelsseriously:,that could never be me, there's 0 point in wageslaving as an undesirable ugly man
but as always, it could be worse :what: