Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelqueres says ugly people don't exist.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=163]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171120-194723.png
    Screenshot_20171120-194723.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 239
This "koombaya peace on Earth everyone is different maaan" shit sounds good as a motivational speech on reddit but in reality I'm still going to bed hugging a pillow tonight.

Looks like they have turned into a parody of themselves

theson said:
This "koombaya peace on Earth everyone is different maaan" shit sounds good as a motivational speech on reddit but in reality I'm still going to bed hugging a pillow tonight.

There is no talking to these people because they literally believe that no one is ugly.

Is it just me or incelqueers posts seem out of nowhere? When /r/incels got banned it seems like they don't know their identity anymore. The sub is like 50/50 thinking.

Would be very interested in seeing what that poster looks like

How fucking braindead are these people. The word ugly exist for a fucking reason. There is a baseline. If you are above it you are universally attractive, their are certain male features aka strong jaws and Hunter eyes that are just genetically and universally attractive. If you are in the baseline you are either average or good-looking, but not universally good-looking so some people may find you attractive and others won't. If you are below the basline you are universally ugly.

The stupidity of these folk does not cease to amaze me

She should read the Wikipedia article on human beauty, which is surprisingly good and scientific. Delusional copers have probably tried to turn it into the bluepill, but Wikipedia admins seem to be on the blackpill side when it comes to looks.

"No one is ugly" -cucktears

And somehow, we are the ones that need help with our mental problems

Sneepysqar said:
"No one is ugly" -cucktears

I think it's kind of funny that it's now considered delusional to think "Hey, maybe ugly retards don't have great lives". Deadpan, they tell you that's crazy.

and inceltears called us fucking delusional... LOL

look at that incel in denial trash thinking theres no such thing as an ugly person.

i think hes just finding a way to cope since hes a virgin himself and the reason why hes a virgin is most likely because hes either volcel or UGLY HIMSELF.

Come on son, swallow the blackpill you will feel much better.

Lmao grade S cope right there

"People just like different things bro"

Fucking retards