Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelqueers, take some freaking iodized salt and omega3 tablets

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7b9ao7/how_to_deal_with_chadly_roommates/

Yup, that comment was mine.

We couldn't even make a stupid joke on cuckkit. Those cucked normies are so fucked in their head that they never asked themselves really if there is any "ball cutting tutorial" over tor, I think those stupids even don't know how to install/use the onion net. A bunch of pathetic fucked up degenerate iodine deficient autistic morons. Hilarious.

Not racist at all huh?

Attachments

• stfu.PNG
    stfu.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 302
currcyel said:
Not racist at all huh?

Shitty personality= shit skin just lol at normies subconsciously associating currycels with shit.

currcyel said:
Not racist at all huh?

Wow, such ignorance. Its the personality that is the problem for curries and not their looks. I would rape and kill each of these assholes if I ever met them irl.

11gaijin said:
Wow, such ignorance. Its the personality that is the problem for curries and not their looks. I would rape and kill each of these assholes if I ever met them irl.

The fobs are the ones with the shitty personality. Like you, Gaijin.

universallyabhorred said:
Shitty personality= shit skin just lol at normies subconsciously associating currycels with shit.

if you keep reading through the thread/deleted comments it gets more and more racist, lots of cucks talking about how Indian men are "creepy" "famously creepy Indian dudes", how they "brush up" against some woman in an aisle - more proof that creepy just means ugly, imagine if it were Chad, they'd be posting on tumblr like "OMG THE HOTTEST GUY LOOKED AT ME"

11gaijin said:

Currycels are just ugly they don't have shitty personalities, I know some very kind and likable currycels but they are still incel.

NegroKing said:
The fobs are the ones with the shitty personality. Like you, Gaijin.

I live in India. I don't understand why imbeciles like you (or may be your parents) think its a good idea to migrate to the West and then go crazy when they realize they are genetically inferior. Even in India you people are genetically inferior, why bother about going to the West.

11gaijin said:
I live in India. I don't understand why imbeciles like you (or may be your parents) think its a good idea to migrate to the West and then go crazy when they realize they are genetically inferior. Even in India you people are genetically inferior, why bother about going to the West.

I didn't make the choice man. My parents did. I was born and raised here but if I were in India I would still mog everyone within a 50 mile radius despite being incel in the west.

NegroKing said:
I didn't make the choice man. My parents did. I was born and raised here but if I were in India I would still mog everyone within a 50 mile radius despite being incel in the west.

Do you get tinder matches? Ever tried it? Just curious

11gaijin said:
Do you get tinder matches? Ever tried it? Just curious

Never, but that's a good idea. I'll try it.

currcyel said:
if you keep reading through the thread/deleted comments it gets more and more racist, lots of cucks talking about how Indian men are "creepy" "famously creepy Indian dudes", how they "brush up" against some woman in an aisle - more proof that creepy just means ugly, imagine if it were Chad, they'd be posting on tumblr like "OMG THE HOTTEST GUY LOOKED AT ME"

To be fair though that is creepy as fuck. Either way not something you'd expect to see on a site like reddit where everyone loves to virtue signal. Just shows how hypocritical these people are.

NegroKing said:
Never, but that's a good idea. I'll try it.

The way you say you would mog Indians in 50 mile radius makes me think you must be very good looking. If that is true then you should definitely get tinder matches. I do lots of tinder experiments, you can have a look at my profile for some, with my and profiles of other people, sometimes chads etc. Most original users from Incels know that I used to post these experiments. One of my good looking Indian friends whose profile I used for tinder experiments in USA and UK got a lot of matches and messages from girls (white). This is the guy https://www.facebook.com/rishaalr He is the kind of guy who would (or may not) mog others in a 50 mile radius. And he is a manlet. If you don't believe me then do a tinder experiment yourself and see the results or I can do and post the result. In any case try using tinder with your pics. 

Thing is that I am fed up of you man. You on the one hand are saying you are KHHV and hate yourself for being a curry. Then you say that you can mog Indians in 50 mile radius. I know Indians are not the best looking race but you sound like an idiot when you say that. I hate self hating currygirls a lot and you sound just like them. If you are ugly then just accept it. If you are hot then prove it. Don't play this game that you are so hot but you are a virgin just because you are a curry while implying that you would slay in India.

11gaijin said:
The way you say you would mog Indians in 50 mile radius makes me think you must be very good looking. If that is true then you should definitely get tinder matches. I do lots of tinder experiments, you can have a look at my profile for some, with my and profiles of other people, sometimes chads etc. Most original users from Incels know that I used to post these experiments. One of my good looking Indian friends whose profile I used for tinder experiments in USA and UK got a lot of matches and messages from girls (white). This is the guy https://www.facebook.com/rishaalr He is the kind of guy who would (or may not) mog others in a 50 mile radius. And he is a manlet. If you don't believe me then do a tinder experiment yourself and see the results or I can do and post the result. In any case try using tinder with your pics. 

Thing is that I am fed up of you man. You on the one hand are saying you are KHHV and hate yourself for being a curry. Then you say that you can mog Indians in 50 mile radius. I know Indians are not the best looking race but you sound like an idiot when you say that. I hate self hating currygirls a lot and you sound just like them. If you are ugly then just accept it. If you are hot then prove it. Don't play this game that you are so hot but you are a virgin just because you are a curry while implying that you would slay in India.

3HnJg43.gif

11gaijin said:

You got triggered. Can't accept reality can you? I am attractive by INDIAN standards. But that's like saying I smell good compared to dog shit. Means nothing.

NegroKing said:
You got triggered. Can't accept reality can you?

Dude what reality? That you are a hot Indian who can't get laid in the West? I think you have to accept that you are an ugly, or may be average curry at best. Never seen someone on this website or Incels who keeps bragging about his looks. Most people accept their subhumanity but you are a unique one.

11gaijin said:
Dude what reality? That you are a hot Indian who can't get laid in the West? I think you have to accept that you are an ugly, or may be average curry at best. Never seen someone on this website or Incels who keeps bragging about his looks. Most people accept their subhumanity but you are a unique one.

I AM subhuman, just not as subhuman as the rest of my race. That’s not even something to be proud of. Why don’t you Indians understand nuance?

NegroKing said:
I AM subhuman, just not as subhuman as the rest of my race. That’s not even something to be proud of. Why don’t you Indians understand nuance?

According to wikipedia, India has an average density of 989 people per square mile. If you say that you mog every Indian in a 50 mile radius, that means that you mog everyone in an area of 785.398163397 square miles  (r=50, pi*r^2). This is 776758 people (rounding down the decimal). This means that you are claiming to be in the top 0.000128906% of the area you're proposing.

Tell me again how you can be both a super currymogger and deformed at the same time.

NegroKing said:

That's not how you act though. Yesterday you were saying that you get called handsome, now you said you can mog Indians in a 50 mile radius. You also challenged me yesterday that you can mog me, like WTF? You act like a kid, dude. I have been on r/Incels since a long time and I never came across a user like you who brags about his looks with fellow posters, never. If you are good looking then go to Looksim.net and try to looksmax. But using your looks as a tool for arguments on this website is retarded as fuck since most people on this website are Incels who are ugly or average looking. In any case you should definitely use tinder to get a better idea of where you stand, since you seem very confused to me.

blickpall said:
According to wikipedia, India has an average density of 989 people per square mile. If you say that you mog every Indian in a 50 mile radius, that means that you mog everyone in an area of 785.398163397 square miles  (r=50, pi*r^2). This is 776758 people (rounding down the decimal). This means that you are claiming to be in the top 0.000128906% of the area you're proposing.

Tell me again how you can be both a super currymogger and deformed at the same time.

That means he is a chad.

11gaijin said:
That's not how you act though. Yesterday you were saying that you get called handsome, now you said you can mog Indians in a 50 mile radius. You also challenged me yesterday that you can mog me, like WTF? You act like a kid, dude. I have been on r/Incels since a long time and I never came across a user like you who brags about his looks with fellow posters, never. If you are good looking then go to Looksim.net and try to looksmax. But using your looks as a tool for arguments on this website is retarded as fuck since most people on this website are Incels who are ugly or average looking. In any case you should definitely use tinder to get a better idea of where you stand, since you seem very confused to me.

That means he is a chad.

I said I was called handsome by INDIANS you low IQ illiterate fuck. Learn to fucking read.

NegroKing said:
I said I was called handsome by INDIANS you low IQ illiterate fuck. Learn to fucking read.

I have also been called handsome be Indians on occasions but that doesn't mean shit. You are retarded if you take such stuff seriously. The only proof of your handsomeness is constant attention from girls, many tinder matches or at least a good PSL score by people who can actually rate others. Never seen a faggot as retarded and delusional as you. Gets called handsome by a curry friend and thinks he is god of curries, lol.

NegroKing said:
11gaijin said:
I live in India. I don't understand why imbeciles like you (or may be your parents) think its a good idea to migrate to the West and then go crazy when they realize they are genetically inferior. Even in India you people are genetically inferior, why bother about going to the West.
Ibut if I were in India I would still mog everyone within a 50 mile radius despite being incel in the west.

To mog everyone within a 50 mile radius, you need to have a pretty decent looking face, even in india. I am not sure why you are still an incel, you should get at least some 1/10 currybitches in the west.

Ichudur-budur said:
To mog everyone within a 50 mile radius, you need to have a pretty decent looking face, even in india. I am not sure why you are still an incel, you should get at least some 1/10 currybitches in the west.

If that’s the case than maybe I don’t might everyone within a 50 mile radius. Maybe like 85% of Indian males which is still not great odds in the west. Plus curry females only care about status and I have none.

NegroKing said:
If that’s the case than maybe I don’t might everyone within a 50 mile radius. Maybe like 85% of Indian males which is still not great odds in the west. Plus curry females only care about status and I have none.

More south Indian cope, this is never going to end, kek

11gaijin said:
More south Indian cope, this is never going to end, kek

yeah, telling yourself you'd succeed in another country is the ultimate cope - if you're incel in the west you'd probably be incel back home too trust me. as a currycel who has lived in india - i was incel there too. in the west you might think the chads are all white, in india they look like this

Attachments

• karan1.jpg
    karan1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 105
currcyel said:
yeah, telling yourself you'd succeed in another country is the ultimate cope - if you're incel in the west you'd probably be incel back home too trust me. as a currycel who has lived in india - i was incel there too. in the west you might think the chads are all white, in india they look like this

That's what I have been tellinghim. He thinks he would slay in India but is Incel in the west. Just lol

11gaijin said:
I have also been called handsome be Indians on occasions but that doesn't mean shit. You are retarded if you take such stuff seriously. The only proof of your handsomeness is constant attention from girls, many tinder matches or at least a good PSL score by people who can actually rate others. Never seen a faggot as retarded and delusional as you. Gets called handsome by a curry friend and thinks he is god of curries, lol.

He is one of those NRI s(Non Resident Indians) who thinks they are better than Resident Indians just because they live abroad. Rofl! Let him believe  if he is a chad in India and Incel in NA. In the end when the don't get any women there they come back to India to marry into oblivious non-educated families by rubbing their faces in that "I LIVE IN CANADA BABY! I AM THE TOP TIER MAN YOU CAN GET".

vancha5004 said:
He is one of those NRI s(Non Resident Indians) who thinks they are better than Resident Indians just because they live abroad. Rofl! Let him belief  if he is a chad in India and Incel in NA. In the end when the don't get any women there they come back to India to marry into oblivious non-educated families by rubbing their faces in that "I LIVE IN CANADA BABY! I AM THE TOP TIER MAN YOU CAN GET".

Exactly man. I mean you are Indian even if you live abroad. Why brag like this. Dude, I made him realize his real place yesterday if you look at the previous posts on this thread. He even change his signature from 5/10 to <5/10.

11gaijin said:
Exactly man. I mean you are Indian even if you live abroad. Why brag like this. Dude, I made him realize his real place yesterday if you look at the previous posts on this thread. He even change his signature from 5/10 to <5/10.

Well then let him live his life as he likes. No one can force him to change how he thinks of himself. If he thinks he is has dual "personality looks" so be it. If he thinks he is "better" than us so be it. I don't really care. I consider myself below trash. let the "Indian.chad-NA.incel be happy.    
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back