Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelqueers regular posts pic to prove her cuck isn't fat.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7fsxd0/its_official_incels_would_rather_suck_chads_dick/dqen1wo/

LOL. And they accuse us of being deluded.

But yes, please explain more how someone who is muscular and obviously not fat is an obese fattie. You know best.

mHM3DMk.gif

Was that an attempt to blur his face? What a dumb bitch.

Uhh yeh, but that guy gets sex from her on the regular and tbh it sounds like she likes him alot

so yeh thread kinda backfire tbh

Why do we even care about these people? Our attention is what they want, so don't give it to them.

NekoStance said:
Uhh yeh, but that guy gets sex from her on the regular and tbh it sounds like she likes him alot

lol wtf. He's cuck to a landwhale feminazi. I'd rather be Incel thanks.

SCP-049 said:
Why do we even care about these people? Our attention is what they want, so don't give it to them.

I only went there because someone mentioned them here. But nah, this cunt has humiliated herself so it's worth it on this occasion.

Lol @ the attempted blur. You can clearly see him wearing shades and having a neckbeard. He is fat, though.

Lmao that nigga is obese. This bitch is so delusional.

Incidentally, this is what 150lbs/6ft looks like: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4173401&d=1330056426

But she believes her husband looks healthier LOL

existentialhack said:
NekoStance said:
lol wtf. He's cuck to a landwhale feminazi. I'd rather be Incel thanks.
Oh yeah? You got her pic?

"I'd rather be Incel!" Is a classic knee jerk reaction cope I'm afraid, usually it is, like reverse psychology shit

NekoStance said:
Oh yeah? You got her pic?

"I'd rather be Incel!" Is a classic knee jerk reaction cope I'm afraid, usually it is, like reverse psychology shit

No, but she claims to be 150lbs. Which mean she has to be at least 200lbs.

It isn't cope at all. I'd rather be Incel than a cuck, be married, have kids, or fuck a landwhale.

>muscular
>not fat

this dude literally looks like THE American stereotype. I want whatever she's smoking tbh

existentialhack said:
No, but she claims to be 150lbs. Which mean she has to be at least 200lbs.

It isn't cope at all. I'd rather be Incel than a cuck, be married, have kids, or fuck a landwhale.

She could be quite attractive
the 2 other women from cucktears were attractive, very attractive actually

don't cope dude, just move on from this shit

NekoStance said:
She could be quite attractive

don't cope dude, just move on from this shit

It's highly unlikely. Her cuck is 40 years old and she's coping hard about weight. Most of her ilk are fatties. And most of the average ones are LBTQXYZ oddities. 

Move on how? Wizard, bro. It's over.

I bet he's betabux.

whogivesafucc said:
>muscular
>not fat

this dude literally looks like THE American stereotype. I want whatever she's smoking tbh
It really annoys me when people think, muscular=fat (like they should gtfo of here).