Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incelmon: Gotta Catch Them All!

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
In the future...

A virus has killed 50% of guys in a year. Due to a special biochemical in the bodies of Incels, all Incel straight males survived the virus. This is because of the special loneliness and despair hormones in Incels combined with the LDAR or NEET or Hikikomori lifestyle hormones.

Now, in this post-virus world, girls are desperate for attention and Incels have become desirable.

HowevER, Incels don't want to become an Incelmon. Especially the infamous Cuckachu...or Betacuxx, or Walk-in wallet.

Roasties are trying to catch an Incelmon, and no, they "Don't Gotta Catch Em All", you do if caught! And no, I don't mean catch all incelmon, I mean all STDs, because roasties are STD biohazards.

In this new world, Incels, such as myself, can destroy agecucks and the betabuxx era will end!

Roasties can be thrown to their dogs as they're not anything except doggyscraps for litERal dogs to knot! These Roasties are knot (spelling ERror intentional) worth having as girlfriends!

The Incel Revolution can truly begin and teen girl Stacies or at least high-tier Beckies for all Incels! Total Cuck Death!

In the future...

A virus has killed 50% of guys in a year. Due to a special biochemical in the bodies of Incels, all Incel straight males survived the virus. This is because of the special loneliness and despair hormones in Incels combined with the LDAR or NEET or Hikikomori lifestyle hormones.

Now, in this post-virus world, girls are desperate for attention and Incels have become desirable.

HowevER, Incels don't want to become an Incelmon. Especially the infamous Cuckachu...or Betacuxx, or Walk-in wallet.

Roasties are trying to catch an Incelmon, and no, they "Don't Gotta Catch Em All", you do if caught! And no, I don't mean catch all incelmon, I mean all STDs, because roasties are STD biohazards.

In this new world, Incels, such as myself, can destroy agecucks and the betabuxx era will end!

Roasties can be thrown to their dogs as they're not anything except doggyscraps for litERal dogs to knot! These Roasties are knot (spelling ERror intentional) worth having as girlfriends!

The Incel Revolution can truly begin and teen girl Stacies or at least high-tier Beckies for all Incels! Total Cuck Death!

What are you even saying man?

the real incelmon is being a fed

we come here and try to catch all of the incels we can find, by infiltrating, gaining their trust, and then reducing their HP enough to catch them

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

In the future...

The goddamn fungus doesn’t even want incels

In the future...

The goddamn fungus doesn’t even want
View attachment 1297182
What are you even saying man?
he’s tapped into PATHS nigger

@ShadowSunshine88 thoughts?

Coming up with the craziest plot for an incel story to parody famous pop culture like Pokemon, World War Z, and other things while including as much about inceldom as possible
the pokemon games are already an incel story

the main character ends up training in a remote cave alone, perpetually silent, with nobody having seen them for years