Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incelman is gambler

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
that is my theory. you can tell because he supports degeneracy

Lol I don't know about that, I think if he were gambler, he'd be typing like a retard, but his English sounds fine.

Looking through his post history i see no solid proof.

Everyday since this site started i've wondered if gambler was among us. On one hand he was in pretty deep, and it seems unlikely that he wouldn't find this place. On the other hand, it was always fairly obvious when he made an alt account.

Yeah I haven't seen anyone post "Cope" at inappropriate times KEK

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah I haven't seen anyone post "Cope" at inappropriate times KEK

This lol

He said that "adultery isn't a mistake. it's normal human behaviour". It's normal human behaviour THAT DESERVES PUNISHMENT, anybody who doesn't want adulterous whores punished is a CUCK

Best plot twist in incel history.

Theories are theories, we need proof

Given his post frequency I wouldn't be suprised tbh.

Incelman had some venting posts where he said females were mean to him because of his looks. I really don't think that'd be Gambler's case

Enigmatic93 said:
Given his post frequency I wouldn't be suprised tbh.
Dude called me for being a shitposter and spammer.

I just lol at him.

Alex_Bones said:
Incelman had some venting posts where he said females were mean to him because of his looks. I really don't think that'd be Gambler's case

Gambler once referred to himself as 0/10 and we all know everything he says is dumb, just like incelman

Weed said:

It's barely a hypothesis at this point lol. To be a theory there would have to be some substantial evidence for the hypothesis.

Sub8Hate said:
Weed said:
It's barely a hypothesis at this point lol. To be a theory there would have to be some substantial evidence for the hypothesis.
Do people know how gambler looks like? I have never seen him but if you guys do then we should ask incelman for a pic of any part of his face(lower third, eye area just anything) and we will see if it's gonna match with gambler's. We would need some sort of verification pic too but we can't force him to do that ofc.

ItheIthe is gambler, only gambler would make this thread.

Or maybe I'm gambler?