Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incelman celebration thread

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
@incelman, the true King

He isn't even a peasant. He is an outcast.

I miss him tbh. He may have been low iq, but he sure as hell was a funny guy.

assimilation
native-american-assimilation.jpg

assimilation?

Why he got banned?

Why he got banned?
He made a troll post where he claimed that he escaped Inceldom and he made other brag threads.

Incelman was one of his 2 accounts. The other one was Anon. And both of them had incredibly high post counts

Incelman was one of his 2 accounts. The other one was Anon. And both of them had incredibly high post counts
and they talked with each other

He made a troll post where he claimed that he escaped Inceldom and he made other brag threads.

I see, his ban was well deserved then.

Why would you risk an such a valuable account with high post count for such a petty troll thread? It doesnt seem rational.
but what are u talkin bout

I never knew the lad. He got banned before I joined here. God bless him though. He sounded like a true saint

I never knew the lad. He got banned before I joined here. God bless him though. He sounded like a true saint
He was a living meme and his posts were pretty funny

the true god, but im glad hes banned.

He was lurking on Saturday. JFL. God i miss that guys autism.

Nausea only wants to point out he post mogs gambler though. To think he was once lord of the post count.

sergeant said he may lower his ban to a month, and i'll keep pushing and bugging mods to unban him as much as i can. he is a true hero of this community

instead of blabbing shit just reply to my warmuseum thread

Are you drinking again? You seem very snappy and a little out of it lately.

He was lurking on Saturday. JFL. God i miss that guys autism.

Nausea only wants to point out he post mogs gambler though. To think he was once lord of the post count.
He was the biggest shitposter of all time. I am glad that I could experience his autism

anger and hate are supreme