Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelman Called Me Subhuman Ethnic but Reddit Girls Call Me Cute

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Who to believe??

I posted a pic here and was bashed by incelman
But the same pic girls on reddit said I was cute.

Dunno if to kill myself or Go out and try to get laid.

Send me pics and I'll tell you. I don't discriminate based on race and I don't give completely autistic ratings.

Reddit girls don't tend to tell the truth and incelman will call anyone subhuman, so there is really no way for you to know besides asking me.

CopingGymcel said:
Send me pics and I'll tell you. I don't discriminate based on race and I don't give completely autistic ratings.

Reddit girls don't tend to tell the truth and incelman will call anyone subhuman, so there is really no way for you to know besides asking me.

im afraid brah. I have low self esteem right now. 1 bad rating can kill me.

jvreturns said:

PM me, I try to be pretty honest.

jvreturns said:

Finding out the truth should be #1 concern. If people here have called you a "high tier normie", then that's probably what you are and I will give you that confirmation.

CopingGymcel said:
jvreturns said:
Finding out the truth should be #1 concern. If people here have called you a "high tier normie", then that's probably what you are and I will give you that confirmation.
No he shouldn’t believe what people say on here too. This forum can’t rate for shit. If you really want to know your true rating them PM @FACEandLMS

Octopusgun2 said:
No he shouldn’t believe what people say on here too. This forum can’t rate for shit. If you really want to know your true rating them PM @FACEandLMS

Invisible isn't that great of a rater, especially if someone is white. He tends to overrate white boys and it wouldn't surprise me if he overrates everyone else, too.

I rate fairly and I take facial harmony into account and don't go autistic over bones. I would say that my ratings are fairly good. At most, I may end up overrating by 0.5 points.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Invisible isn't that great of a rater, especially if someone is white. He tends to overrate white boys and it wouldn't surprise me if he overrates everyone else, too.
I rate fairly and I take facial harmony into account and don't go autistic over bones. I would say that my ratings are fairly good. At most, I may end up overrating by 0.5 points.
Yeah, I also think that facial harmony and eye area and having a compact midface is far more important than a chiseled face, i’ll give you that.

I don't remember rating you at any point.

incelman said:
I don't remember rating you at any point.

I guess if he was that ugly, you would remember.

girl wana hold moral high ground so they say even ugly guys are cute.
In reality, none of those girls would even look at you in real life.
Incel man gave you a harsh black pill

CopingGymcel said:
I guess if he was that ugly, you would remember.

I think I told him that unless the girl on kik fucked him then he is subhuman or something similar.

incelman said:
I think I told him that unless the girl on kik fucked him then he is subhuman or something similar.

That sounds like something you'd say.

CopingGymcel said:
That sounds like something you'd say.

i posted my pic and he said subhuman ethnic.
But another guy said upper tier normie.

So I cud go either way

jvreturns said:

So I cud go either way

Well you know how to find out the truth. 

He would probably tell any ethnik that they're subhuman, so there's that.

CopingGymcel said:
jvreturns said:
So I cud go either way
Well you know how to find out the truth.
He would probably tell any ethnik that they're subhuman, so there's that.
I personally think ethnics are better looking than whites as long as they have some aryan features. Take David Gandy, Toni Mahfud and Atesh Salih or just your average mullatoo guy. Most of them get more attention for looking “exotic” and attract more attention.

Who's lying?

>blackpilled incel
>sjw cunt

Golly gee willikers, who could it be?

Octopusgun2 said:
I personally think ethnics are better looking than whites as long as they have some aryan features. Take David Gandy, Toni Mahfud and Atesh Salih or just your average mullatoo guy. Most of them get more attention for looking “exotic” and attract more attention.

The problem with some skin color/skin textures of certain races is that they can make facial featurer harder to spot/distinguish from one another. Really fair skinned white guys have the same problem also, so it's not just an ethnik thing. That's one of the reason why people with a nice and light tan look so good and also why mulattos look good.

Saying that your life or death hangs in the balance of the opinions of 1-3 people is either overly dramatic or overly pathetic.

The best proof you can have is if you go out and try to slay. If you succeed then you win. If you don't then you can come back knowing the truth.

Don't let some poster on this website dissuade you from seeking the practical truth because of their subjective rating scale. What kind of authority do they have anyway? Are they a beautician or something? Perhaps a beauty pageant judge? JFL

Grotesque said:
Who's lying?

>blackpilled incel
>sjw cunt

Golly gee willikers, who could it be?

another blackpiled incel said I was upper tier normie.
Also a girl invited me on kik to chat. 

So I dunno.............

jvreturns said:
another blackpiled incel said I was upper tier normie.
Also a girl invited me on kik to chat. 

So I dunno.............

Instead of making more threads or bumping them, you know how to find out for sure. Someone who won't lie to you under and circumstances.

CopingGymcel said:
Instead of making more threads or bumping them, you know how to find out for sure. Someone who won't lie to you under and circumstances.

^