Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incellectuals shitty day

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
God damn it. every Halloween has been cursed for me since 9th grade, fuck. This one was particularly cursed since I am giga sick and had to take a midterm today at 8am after staying up for 24 hours. Of course with a lack of sleep + illness I bombed that shit. I had barely any energy to study but I was also too sick to sleep (I keep waking up with coughing fits) so I couldn't even well rest maxx for the exam. fuckfuckfuck its over. My professor tried pulling the "you wear shorts in fall (its not even that cold out now btw) so you are sick because of that" even though its been proven that cold doesn't do SHIT as far as getting sick goes (its because you are inside more and around more people not because you went outside in shorts when it was in the 50s). RRREEEEEE. I can't even go to bed since I have another class I have to go to that has mandatory attendance and participation. I wish I could just quit uni and NEET but I can't so I am either stuck here or at work.

Sad day bro. I don't even have class today so in rotting 24/7

Fuck man, it's over for non-NEETS :cryfeels:

im sorry man.I just rotted today.