Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incellectual for Mod 2020

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
We currently need more mods and that should go to someone who actually wants it instead of trying to assign the position to random discord users with under 1000 posts. I should at least be made into a Chat mod since I am on it all the time. I'm literally #1 top chatter rn with 26801 posts in it (and that was after MANY chat count resets, meaning I probably have way more) yet I am not even a jannie!! I am also a pretty non controversial user who hasn't broken any serious rules (I sometimes get warnings for "low effort" but that is practically nothing and I rarely get them) which makes this position make sense. I wont abuse it or target people I don't like with it.

http://chng.it/2GHd6BSH

Incellectual4mod

Give this catcel a purple name god damn it!!!

damn bro you posted cringe

power is not meant to be granted, it is earned

damn bro you posted cringe
He will lose subscriber

We currently need more mods and that should go to someone who actually wants it instead of trying to assign the position to random discord users with under 1000 posts. I should at least be made into a Chat mod since I am on it all the time. I'm literally #1 top chatter rn with 26801 posts in it (and that was after MANY chat count resets, meaning I probably have way more) yet I am not even a jannie!! I am also a pretty non controversial user who hasn't broken any serious rules (I sometimes get warnings for "low effort" but that is practically nothing and I rarely get them) which makes this position make sense. I wont abuse it or target people I don't like with it.

View attachment 237186

Also make me mod

Work on your personality first bro

Just make sure you keep posting like @mental_out does

We need less mod faggotry.

I can support that

Kinda cringe tbh, if the admins feel that you deserve to be a mod they'll probably talk to you about it. Mod positions aren't something to be begged for. When people start demanding mod positions just because they've existed for a while and been generally good, people that aren't good at moderating slowly slip through and the site is ruined. This is true everywhere, not even just on incel forums.

Kinda cringe tbh, if the admins feel that you deserve to be a mod they'll probably talk to you about it. Mod positions aren't something to be begged for. When people start demanding mod positions just because they've existed for a while and been generally good, people that aren't good at moderating slowly slip through and the site is ruined. This is true everywhere, not even just on incel forums.
deserve = have an anime avi + use discord on .co. same with irl but instead its deserve = how attractive you are :feelsthink: we all know my "campaign" will fail

Sorry, I've never seen a post of his worthwhile, spending the whole day talking shit on the chat is not really interesting for your resume. Must improve if you want to be a mod.

I should at least be made into a Chat mod.
Is a chat mod really necessary? it's superfluous, that current mods can already handle. I know you want some appreciation for your hard "work", but it doesn't seem necessary at the moment, maybe when some mod drops out.

Make Incels great again

you have my vote even tho i have no idea who u r

Moderators are appointed. Requests aren't granted. Tbh I'd say this very thread has ruined any chance of you being mod ngl
trust me this thread did nothing in terms of me being mod since it was basically decided ages ago it would never happen.

I want no moderation.
Forums with mods are inherently cucked.

View attachment 237186

Can I trust you?

No moderation = forum flooded by IT users spamming gore pics in every thread until the site is unusable.
You have a point, but most rules are cucked. There should be only one rule: no females and non-blackpilled "men."
JFL at pussy tier racism, flaming, trolling rules.

I mean that's virtually lookism, and lookism is an unusable shithole because every thread is just spam.
At least lookism is entertaining. Rules like no racism, flaming, trolling, attacking is for cucked numale sites like leddit.

you should move the “for mod 2020” up on ur avi because the green circle is covering part of it

Lookism already exists, the world didn't need a second lookism. We just keep a basic level of quality so people can actually talk about their lives without some fakecel with a chad avi coming in and telling them they're a faggot.
Ok faggot

Just a prank bro

Lookism already exists, the world didn't need a second lookism. We just keep a basic level of quality so people can actually talk about their lives without some fakecel with a chad avi coming in and telling them they're a faggot.

Looksmax has already devolved into that a year ago though :feelskek:

View attachment 237186

based. I support you for mod. :feelsYall:

Everyone is a power hungry fag. Why do you want to be a mod? I know why, you want to feel important and powerful, that's all it is. It's the only reason anyone wants to become a mod on internet forums in general.

How did you make your AVI ? Mogs me.
Photoshop ?

Everyone is a power hungry fag. Why do you want to be a mod? I know why, you want to feel important and powerful, that's all it is. It's the only reason anyone wants to become a mod on internet forums in general.
I mostly want it for the purple name tbh
How did you make your AVI ? Mogs me.
Photoshop ?
pixlr editor. Sadly they are getting rid of it by the end of 2020

Just lol if you think theres any importance or power in being a mod on an incel forum.
Objectively there isn't, but everyone wants to be important and hold power in their community no matter how unpopular and small that community is.

Nah we have way too many weeb mobs. Don't need anymore.

I'm the CEO and I don't want you to be mod

The hint on how to become a mod is in the username of one of the mods

@iHateLife for admin