Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Incelius Savage what the fuck is this

Have no idea who she is. I’ve never shared my photos online.

Probably just another fan girl.

Oh god not another one of these bullshit threads/drama again.

That looks almost like a fake ai generated photo or something

Girl lurker, this is not me. @Zer0/∞

Probably created to catch pedos because she looks like a child.

I count two pedos in the comments over at IT so far.

I assumed it was a faceapp gender swaped photo of @Incelius Savage. Regardless the photo is 100% faceapped because you can see "her" hair glitching out on top of her head.

Just Be Fousey
@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 @Sneir @MiSKiRaT
C29BA48F 1FE5 4998 B3F3 ACD9B8E6B470

Who tf is that foid
The purity spiraling on this site makes me sick. I was on here back in April. It was a different place. Now it's overrun by petty dudes like you

The purity spiraling on this site makes me sick. I was on here back in April. It was a different place. Now it's overrun by petty dudes like you
And who the fuck are you

I browsed through that accounts history and this was the only selfie post. Their topposts was a r/niceguys post and the account has a female avatar.

The purity spiraling on this site makes me sick. I was on here back in April. It was a different place. Now it's overrun by pretty dudes like you
Why did you call me pretty fuck outta here

You are petty, and small. Do you fucking see me making threads trying to expose other members? I'm not a fucking snitch like you.

incelious savage could have fucked 20 bitches, and I wouldn't care. I'm not fucking insecure like you. I'm not some jealous, envious bugman like you. You pussies are so superficial. There's nothing to you. Your a fucking NPC

You are petty, and small. Do you fucking see me making threads trying to expose other members? I'm not a fucking snitch like you.
I´m not trying to expose anyone you fucking schizo I don´t hate anyone here

incelious savage could have fucked 20 bitches, and I wouldn't care. I'm not fucking insecure like you. I'm not some jealous, envious bugman like you. You pussies are so superficial. There's nothing to you. Your a fucking NPC
I wasn´t trying to expose him, it´s just a joke thread, maybe YOU are the femoid here lmao getting mad on your period and shit

I wasn´t trying to expose him, it´s just a joke thread, maybe YOU are the femoid here lmao getting mad on your period and shit

I wasn´t trying to expose him, it´s just a joke thread, maybe YOU are the femoid here lmao getting mad on your period and shi
I'm Puerto Rican

41F8ezHiDnL SR600315 PIWhiteStripBottomLeft035 SCLZZZZZZZ FMpng BG255255255

I'm more of man than you'll ever be​