Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incelius Savage Gets His Hormones Tested

Low testosterone literally is the reason, though; do these cucks and foids not realise the impact on facial and physical attractiveness, and subsequent discriminatory treatment and belittlement by foids and most normies/cucks/moggers leading to isolation and issues with such confidence or independence? :feelswhat:

I guess we'll never know how Incelius truly acquired such a deficiency, though. :feelsclown:

Low testosterone literally is the reason, though; do these cucks and foids not realise the impact on facial and physical attractiveness, and subsequent discriminatory treatment and belittlement by foids and most normies/cucks/moggers leading to isolation and issues with such confidence or independence? :feelswhat:

I guess we'll never know how Incelius truly acquired such a deficiency, though. :feelsclown:
Probably stress and high cortisol unless he somehow injured his nuts. You gotta injure the nuts to be able to pull off some sort of hormonal deficiency. Or be taking something that can lower it

Probably stress and high cortisol unless he somehow injured his nuts. You gotta injure the nuts to be able to pull off some sort of hormonal deficiency. Or be taking something that can lower it
I thought he said he broke his dick. I never understood how that affects your hormones, it’s the nuts that do hormones