Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELISTAN, our final stronghold!

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
https://8ch.net/incelistan/index.html

Anonymous imageboard, no one can touch us here.

If you're incel, post whatever the fuck you want and let the power of free speech reign over you.

Unrelented misogyny? Allowed.

Crazy rants? Allowed.

Violent images/videos? Allowed.

Normshits, cucks, trannies and females will be excommunicated upon sight.

Very nice.

I'll join soon.

I will join. Sounds like it will be great.

Will my feminism episodes be allowed there ? sometimes my feminist persona take control of me , it really depends . i think i have a lot of personalities , if your board isn't allowing my crazy feelings then it's ableist for mental ugly incels like myself

foreignincel said:
Will my feminism episodes be allowed there ? sometimes my feminist persona take control of me , it really depends . i think i have a lot of personalities , if your board isn't allowing my crazy feelings then it's ableist for mental ugly incels like myself

Sybil?

gonna be slow as shit like every other 8chan board

Sergeantincel said:
8chan has a policy of keeping ip's and letting not only admins but moderators see them. Also, since "hotwheels" (the 8chan admin) left in 2016 the new person that took over seems more keen on helping authorities. Here we don't let anyone see ips (the change so that not even I can see Ip's anymore was made a couple days ago), and registration lets up keep a tab on spam and invaders easily.

I'm not one for censorship so the post stays up, but be careful.

this is good, here i was thinking this was just gonna be some temporary backwater shithole PLS knockoff

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
gonna be slow as shit like every other 8chan board

this is good, here i was thinking this was just gonna be some temporary backwater shithole PLS knockoff

Are you sure it's not your PC are internet connection that are subpar? I've never had problems with 8chan.

If push comes to shove, we can always create an onion site. Impossible for anyone to take those down unless the FBI or NSA is involved. Which they wont be because we are literally doing nothing illegal.

RodgersSecondAdvent said:
Are you sure it's not your PC are internet connection that are subpar? I've never had problems with 8chan.

i dont mean slow loading I mean 4 posts a month

>ib4 happens to be other r9k in two years.