Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incelese needs to be a thing.

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
Ok, listen...............

Are u listening?...........

We definitely need........

Our own.......

Language guys.......

Any words we should prioritize on translating into ..........

INCELESE?

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:greycel type post

Kill yourself OP

brutal greycel bullying in this thread

Ego desistere victam

Ok, listen...............

Are u listening?...........

We definitely need........

Our own.......

Language guys.......

Any words we should prioritize on translating into ..........

INCELNESE?

Step 1: Incelese, not Incelnese.

Oh great Coomingcel help me

I'm too lazy to learn Incelese.

I'm too lazy to learn Incelese.
I have a solution, it's easy for even lowiqcels to understand

it's over buddy, no one has the motivation to learn a language to post on a forum with less than 300 active members
Time to Altmaxx, brocels I encourage you all to do the same.

Over for incelwordcels

What's the point?

it's really unnecessary

I swear I have been lurking since Nov 2017!!!!!
Come on 3cel, We gotta do something to encrypt our speech. Else the lurkers will never need membership to make stupid cherry picked screen caps

It is over for us graycels, I bet if someone with 5k+ posts made this thread he'd be glorified

Wrong they should be banned if they did that

Nah, i'm probably too low iq, to learn yet another language anyway.

Never began for 2020cels. The first thing we need to do to become a much more efficient community is to remove the Stupid "muh duh ur a Greycel haha" Argument. It shows low IQ& Should be counted as a personal attack tbh tbh ngl ded srs
Nah, i'm probably too low iq, to learn yet another language anyway.
Think of it as slang, You use the word Foid right? That's a made up word

Never began for 2020cels. The first thing we need to do to become a much more efficient community is to remove the Stupid "muh duh ur a Greycel haha" Argument. It shows low IQ& Should be counted as a personal attack tbh tbh ngl ded srs

People with your avi always are faggots, and you stole my stars.

Think of it as slang, You use the word Foid right? That's a made up word
Its a form of bullying, but a necessary one, so that the only strongest graycel survives
People with your avi always are faggots, and you stole my stars.
cope

The last person that held my avi was a Legendary Poster with high IQ to the Stratosphere and back. He roped two years or three ago. He was pretty based ngl. Just Using the avi for this month because he roped sometime this month.

The last person that held my avi was a Legendary Poster with high IQ to the Stratosphere and back. He roped two years or three ago. He was pretty based ngl. Just Using the avi for this month because he roped sometime this month.

:f:

As for the Stars thing, He man My bad. Honestly, I didn't really pay attention to many custom titles so honestly I just put the stars on because a fellow brocel told me it would look cool.:feelsYall: so I tip my hat to you Innovatorcel for setting a trend.