Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom will be cured in the future

Noobcake

Noobcake

Recruit
★★
You were just born too early and will suffer to death. Future incels will have fully functional robot women like westworld with any face imprinted.

You were just born too early and will suffer to death. Future incels will have fully functional robot women like westworld with any face imprinted.
any proof that there will be functional robot women in the future ?

i am excted for future tech tbh

It still wouldn't be the same as actual validation and emotional connection with a real woman.

asuming that the only problem of inceldom is getting dick wet and not the constant mistreatment, negative halo effect, bullying...

low iq post

If it was about sex then why not just see a prostitute? I don't know how a robot is going to have genuine love and care for you.

It still wouldn't be the same as actual validation and emotional connection with a real woman.

Everything can be faked. Robots will probably have more realistic emotions than the whores running around today

What’s so special about love coming from organic material vs machine when the results are the same. Are you that cucked bu women?

Good robots wil be expensive, I guess it will be 30k. A good silicone doll can cost almost 10k. Suifuel for poorcels. And don't forget that some NEETs have to live with their parents. Where to hide the robot? Underneath the bed?

For us in the present age. It’s sad that when incels have robot wifes living their dream out happily ever after, the struggles and horrors us incels in the past had to experience every waking second will be forgotten.

Agreed. In 100 years inceldom will be no more. We were born in such an awful fucking time, man.