Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom will always exist.

E

Excuck

Greycel
In the past the majority of subhumans either died at birth (infantile mortality is higher in males than females), send to die in war, or in slavery or servitute.While the sexual revolution exacerbated the problem I think that many of us are exaggerating it's merits.I think that the answer is much simpler:More subhumans are born because there aren't many things to kill us anymore. Even if we were given the ability to shape society to our needs I don't think it will work because nothing in the end can suppress our nature.

Last edited:
That is true however subhumans in past eras where still able to get a wife of some sort

We are the mogged part of the species. You can't escape the mog.

That is true however subhumans in past eras where still able to get a wife of some sort
Cope, the chieftain of the tribe would still kill you, steal your resources and fuck your woman, and she would want it.

Cope, the chieftain of the tribe would still kill you, steal your resources and fuck your woman, and she would want it.

Wrong, where I come from every man was able to find a loyal wife and it's been that way for centuries.

Of course it will it will only get worse as time goes by.