Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Inceldom vs sex toys

BlahBlahShow

BlahBlahShow

Greycel
Not sure if I'm being completely serious here or just want to strike a conversation, but I was thinking...
So, can you call yourself an incel if you're using your hands to masturbate? Yes, you absolutely can.
Can you call yourself an incel if you're fucking a fleshlight? Yes, of course!
How about when you are using a blow-up sex doll? Sure, it's still a doll, just a toy.
How about those new silicone dolls? Yeah, why not, she's not a living thing, after all.
But in the nearest future this doll technology evolves, and a simple AI would be programmed for it, making it an android with a primitive behaviour not unlike the ones horny girls show... and this is where it gets tricky for me. Are you still an incel or/and a virgin if you get one of those? I mean, they'd feel and behave like women (minus ignoring your ugly mug), the only difference is that this one is made of silicone instead of meat.

I still don't know if we could ever create a conscious robot.

I still don't know if we could ever create a conscious robot.
Who says about it being conscious? ;) Simple AI like you see in most PC games, just scripted on certain responses, would absolutely suffice. Too smart, and it starts demanding rights or some other bullshit XD

What stops you from buying yourself something alike?

Goodbye, faggot.
  alice margatroid cookie touhou and touhou drawn by torii5011  sample 7292baf999e8317ad448672

You'll still be incel because people would still treat you as a dirty virgin who can only "have sex" with an object.
You'll still be incel because people would still treat you as a dirty virgin who can only "have sex" with an object.