Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom. The past and the present.

A

A Former Incel

Banned
-
Inceldom has been a Big problem since DNA exists in Earth. Not only: most modern influential thinkers were incels even if they managed to fuck anything at the end or became scortcels: Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Kant... 

The problem with inceldom nowadays is A) We know what we are and why (the black pill finally exists) and B) we can talk to each other and create communities that make us feel like inceldom is a real problem because there are lots of incels, when Its not true. We are an absolute minority that by definition Will never matter In any way, C) we can identify our ideological and political enemies (those Who think we deserve incel pain and we should kill ourselves, like feminism)

So, i think there are not more incels than in the past, but the condition are way worse.

And i think we will be forgotten. Our fight Will be forgotten. The black pill Will be censored to death. There will be incels and incel pain until the end of human kind, and we can do nothing about it. I can do nothing about it, even if i finally got a gf, some money and friends.  I still want to kill myself...