Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceldom symbol?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
is there a more simple easy-to-draw incel symbol? the blackpill is quite hard to draw. I wanna draw imaginary people with incel symbols all over them. and no dont give me that shitty gray flag

Goddman pic died fuck it

I think it was a rope on a background of (from bottom to top): blue, red, black, to symbolize the ascension to knowledge, as well as acknowledging one's fate with the rope.

I designed an Incel pride flag a few years ago, representing the three main pills and the transition Incels go through from blue to red to black pilled.

Also, I don’t remember who, but someone made this gem:

The symbol of inceldom is just civilization man.

Incels on a Pride Parade with Pickaxes and Torches would be brootal

LMAO AT THE ROPE. ABSOLUTELY BASED
Oh yeah I also designed this flag for a theoretical Incel country, the 11 ropes and 7 stripes symbolize November 7, the day the Incels.is declared independence from reddit
4FC0BE65 6EF9 4328 9BFC 4B09F314368C

Love your flag but there are too many nooses. It kinda triggers tripophobia. One big noose would be perfect. More intimidating and personal for the person who sees the flag (It could be me theory).

I think it was a rope on a background of (from bottom to top): blue, red, black, to symbolize the ascension to knowledge, as well as acknowledging one's fate with the rope.

I designed an Incel pride flag a few years ago, representing the three main pills and the transition Incels go through from blue to red to black pilled.
View attachment 684971

View attachment 684972
suicide is cowardly and making that the central theme of incels is kinda cucked and makes us look like pathetic weak soyboys

When i think "incels" I think of the guy in our icon

suicide is cowardly and making that the central theme of incels is kinda cucked and makes us look like pathetic weak soyboys
I disagree, but I respect your opinion. What about the one without the rope?

I disagree, but I respect your opinion. What about the one without the rope?
its alright, but for a radical incel movement it's too bland and doesn't strike enough. I can make a flag but I need a good symbol

Ill probably never rope cuz Id rather wagecuck my whole life smoking weed, drinking coke and eating mcdonalds than just rope like a loser. But the symbol of ROPING is very important in the incel movement.

View attachment 684971

View attachment 684972
The 1st is a very beautiful flag very European as well Almost fascist kind of.... The 2nd one looks like some kind of Sexual lgbt Affixation erotica Pride flag.

Ill probably never rope cuz Id rather wagecuck my whole life smoking weed, drinking coke and eating mcdonalds than just rope like a loser. But the symbol of ROPING is very important in the incel movement.
but think of seeing it as an elitist. you wont see a movement that considers roping a threat at all

but think of seeing it as an elitist. you wont see a movement that considers roping a threat at all
That's what sets us apart. Its fundamentally part of the way we think. Its radical. Those losers in auschwitz didn't even rope. Imagine being in a concentration camp for years and never roping. It's the most retarded thing humans do. Sometimes, you have to rope. Incels are just not afraid of roping.

That's what sets us apart. Its fundamentally part of the way we think. Its radical. Those losers in auschwitz didn't even rope. Imagine being in a concentration camp for years and never roping. It's the most retarded thing humans do. Sometimes, you have to rope. Incels are just not afraid of roping.
to you it sounds brave but to an outsider theyll just think m'alright someone wants to rope go ahead

to you it sounds brave but to an outsider theyll just think m'alright someone wants to rope go ahead
Women "suffer" under the patriarchy but don't kill themselves. The fact that men actually rope is a proof that men suffer OBJECTIVELY more than women. And putting the noose on the flag gives that message to anybody who sees it, especially women.