Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELDOM RULING CLASS..

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
the points of attack to create the inceldom ruling class doesn't have nor does it have anything to do with race....

This is first...an economic and moral issue...foids have to be oppressed economically....and culturally changed to worship men as the mouth piece of God himself...chads and HTNS would have to be eliminated as the FINAL SOLUTION

The main reason the nazis and Italians fell was because they didn't include God in their beliefs and backing...nor was governed by the church..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_071045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_071045_Chrome.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 5
the points of attack to create the inceldom ruling class doesn't have nor does it have anything to do with race....

This is first...an economic and moral issue...foids have to be oppressed economically....and culturally changed to worship men as the mouth piece of God himself...chads and HTNS would have to be eliminated as the FINAL SOLUTION

The main reason the nazis and Italians fell was because they didn't include God in their beliefs and backing...nor was governed by the church..
Women aren't entitled to rights. The concept of rights is a social construct like nationality, morality, class, and so on

Women aren't entitled to rights. The concept of rights is a social construct like nationality, morality, class, and so on
A war would need to be fought...and incels (rev 14:4) are prophesied to come on top!!!!! I am the priest lieutenant of the holy church....God has obtained us from FOIDS so we won't get polluted by the satan serpent that has deceived mankind into feminist worship!!!!!

A war would need to be fought...and incels (rev 14:4) are prophesied to come on top!!!!! I am the priest lieutenant of the holy church....God has obtained us from FOIDS so we won't get polluted by the satan serpent that has deceived mankind into feminist worship!!!!!
Are you a priest in real life?

Nah....I'm just psyched out homie...lmmaaoo
You should become an incel Podcaster like Joe Rogan or Tim pool, you can spread the blackpill to a large audience

You should become an incel Podcaster like Joe Rogan or Tim pool, you can spread the blackpill to a large audience
I was thinking about something like that...maybe videos.....I want to upgrade my laptop to record and upload....the one I currently got is outdated and the mic doesn't work...

Plus...as an incel....I am ashamed of my face.. folks would comment on my race and fatness...easy targets to deter the message...

I was thinking about something like that...maybe videos.....I want to upgrade my laptop to record and upload....the one I currently got is outdated and the mic doesn't work...

Plus...as an incel....I am ashamed of my face.. folks would comment on my race and fatness...easy targets to deter the message...
Have you ever thought about losing weight?