Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom mindsets are closer to natural state of being, eternally

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
We have less copious than other people, because of many reasons.
But it in reality inceldom is shown more in first world countries. When foids are desperate to be cunts. and some
Incels are well in their way to being healthy.
It’s the complete puzzle paired with poor countries filled with somewhat less attractive than chads broke as fuck.
Foids with standing by health want to show domineering behavior.
No foid has had standard of living as high as in Western world.
So every single one of them is trying to challenge system, through narcissism, that they are better and deserve blank and blank. Because never in history did foids have as much prosperity as they do now.

I want a system which works, but the foids tear anything apart because they are in a cycle, where they need a lot of people to step on.
In reality men will not become slaves and negative things will result to foids just like in positive instances , because they are objects.
And they are objects which are trying to say have feelings. And their feelings are more impels t than actual people.

I got physical constant headache from depression

I got physical constant headache from depression
Ibuprofenmaxx. If that doesnt help get opioids. tbh dont even go for ibu, this shit is normie af and sucks.

Ibuprofenmaxx. If that doesnt help get opioids. tbh dont even go for ibu, this shit is normie af and sucks.
If I had yearly supply of lab tested oxys I would be set for whole fucking year lol

If I had yearly supply of lab tested oxys I would be set for whole fucking year lol
Visit dark.fail and tor.taxi on TOR browser and pick your market. You might wanna pay in Mondero (XMR) since the fee is way less than bitcoin and its also way less traceable. Heroincels are the future

Visit dark.fail and tor.taxi on TOR browser and pick your market. You might wanna pay in Mondero (XMR) since the fee is way less than bitcoin and its also way less traceable. Heroincels are the future

View attachment 702496
I’ve got dope off tor but the heroin I bought was cut so who knows what the goddamn pillies would entail. Maybe in eu it’s got good opioid’s

I legit sniffed a bit of the “heroin” #3 I got and thought I lost my mind for 7 hours

I’ve got dope off tor but the heroin I bought was cut so who knows what the goddamn pillies would entail. Maybe in eu it’s got good opioid’s
Cut heroin sucks. Its mostly coffee power. I wanna get wasted and not do my tax return. But from the darknet

Cut heroin sucks. Its mostly coffee power. I wanna get wasted and not do my tax return. But from the darknet
My mum had. Surgery and I took all of her opioids. Best two weeks of my life lol

My mum had. Surgery and I took all of her opioids. Best two weeks of my life lol
tbh there is a life before opioids and after. As an incel all you crave is that oxytocin release and that is all you need to feel like a whole and fulilled human. Heaven and hell in both. I cant even say if I recommend using it.

tbh there is a life before opioids and after. As an incel all you crave is that oxytocin release and that is all you need to feel like a whole and fulilled human. Heaven and hell in both. I cant even say if I recommend using it.
It just pisses me off last time I took it I was at a school function, and getting driven home back my foid family member .wouldn’t buy me any liquor, wasted high
If their is another country with legit oxys I would move their and be a welfare bumb
This was more than half a decade ago.:dafuckfeels:

It just pisses me off last time I took it I was at a school function, and getting driven home back my foid family member .wouldn’t buy me any liquor, wasted high
If their is another country with legit oxys I would move their and be a welfare bumb
Bro the Taliban said they will stop opium production but this shit will make them millions. If not for the taliban, the mexican cartels or chinese drug labs will produce opiates. No excuses!!!!