Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom makes me want to go apeshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Sexual frustration has built massive frustration in me. So much that I want to destroy my parents apartment, wreck it completely. Already told my mom I wish she died while giving birth to me.

Everyday is getting harder by the minute I find it harder to cope this pain is pure agony i have a lot of hate for my parents bringing me into this shit world.

Lol glad I don't deal with sexual frustration. (Due to low testosterone) It ruins your life.

Man get a grip, it’s your mom’s apartment so she’s likely paying the rent, over for immaturecels. I understand the negative impacts of sexual frustration and how it can mentally fuck up u up but you gotta find a better outlet boyo. Try a gym or ride your bike or something ffs

Try a gym or ride your bike or something ffs
This is what this site has come to fellow brocels. Look at this graycel comment and tell me this site hasn't gone to shit. Im not even going to address this retard or ask him 'why are you here if not to vent frustration?', but I'm done with these retards. This site is officially gone and we have to move to other sources or come up with heavier gatekeeping methods like sharing photos in order to be accepted to the site. Incels.is is gone and this is a prime example. I've noticed the influx of new accounts coming on here and spouting bluepilled shit in just the past 6 months. Inceldom has just become a catch all term for edgelords who feel alienated to come to instead of legitimately ugly males sharing stories and blackpill examples. Its over and you heard it here first. This site is gone.

This is what this site has come to fellow brocels. Look at this graycel comment and tell me this site hasn't gone to shit. Im not even going to address this retard or ask him 'why are you here if not to vent frustration?', but I'm done with these retards. This site is officially gone and we have to move to other sources or come up with heavier gatekeeping methods like sharing photos in order to be accepted to the site. Incels.is is gone and this is a prime example. I've noticed the influx of new accounts coming on here and spouting bluepilled shit in just the past 6 months. Inceldom has just become a catch all term for edgelords who feel alienated to come to instead of legitimately ugly males sharing stories and blackpill examples. Its over and you heard it here first. This site is gone.
I understand if you need to vent brocel, but take it out on someone who deserves it, like your bullies and tormentors, fucking harass them. Not your poor mother.

I understand if you need to vent brocel, but take it out on someone who deserves it, like your bullies and tormentors, fucking harass them. Not your poor mother.

You retard, he isn't even OP...

embrace the hate you were destined to have. Make this world as shit as possible for our enemies

embrace the hate you were destined to have. Make this world as shit as possible for our enemies
Yeah I know. I want to cause as much pain and suffering for those who deserve it (normies, NTs and above). I'd love to do some mischivious shit with some other mad incel like me.

Yeah I know. I want to cause as much pain and suffering for those who deserve it (normies, NTs and above). I'd love to do some mischivious shit with some other mad incel like me.
Before I believed kindness was a good trait to have. For years despite me knowing that females hated and rejected me for my genetic traits, I didn't even hate them and accepted it . But eventually I realized that hate is the most powerful emotion, with it I can advance in life while at the same time inflicting retribution to our enemies.

Before I believed kindness was a good trait to have. For years despite me knowing that females hated and rejected me for my genetic traits, I didn't even hate them and accepted it . But eventually I realized that hate is the most powerful emotion, with it I can advance in life while at the same time inflicting retribution to our enemies.
Darksidepilled

8c9a0edb774697ae7b2133f07f3ee77d.jpg