Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom makes me do this shit - Watching camgirl dress/undress trying on clothes

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I feel like such a degenerate pathetic cunt. I'm not even fapping to to the video, I just watch her on my 2nd monitor, as if its like a girlfriend getting dressed and undressed in the same room as me, while I'm just doing something else, and have her in my peripheral vision, looking at her every now and then.

This is shit we will NEVER experience first hand.

Send her death threats

Just a reminder that Chad can see this in live action 4k HD every morning

Right in the feels, yesterday on an adderall binge I spent $60 on varies cam sites.....it’s the first time I’ve ever done such a thing. I woke up today feeling like a giga simp. Never again

just wonder how much money she'll make on this one stream :lul: good chance it's more then I make in a month

Send her death threats
Why?

Right in the feels, yesterday on an adderall binge I spent $60 on varies cam sites.....it’s the first time I’ve ever done such a thing. I woke up today feeling like a giga simp. Never again
Ive never spent a cent on camgirl, im too stingy for that. I dont like livestreams, I prefer the "try on" videos like the one I linked where they dress and undress.

As long as you aren't paying for it I don't see the problem with this. I like to imagine doing normal things with girls too.

Why?

Ive never spent a cent on camgirl, im too stingy for that. I dont like livestreams, I prefer the "try on" videos like the one I linked where they dress and undress.
I wrote that on pure impulse

As long as you aren't paying for it I don't see the problem with this. I like to imagine doing normal things with girls too.
I am not paying money for any of this stuff, I never have, never will.
I wrote that on pure impulse
:soy: Dont harm my monitor pixel GF, shes just changing clothes

You should buy a doll bro. Hook her up to a chat AI.

They want 1$ to download it :€

I will never waste money on that. Its not the same thing.
If its a question of money, I understand. Just don't pay a camgirl. The doll probably cares more about you than she would.

damn bro and you're only 15, hope this will just be a distant memory for you man. I'm turning 17 this year but the blackpill has made my mental state hell, I promise if you keep ingesting this stuff you won't make it.

I just watch her on my 2nd monitor, as if its like a girlfriend getting dressed and undressed in the same room as me, while I'm just doing something else, and have her in my peripheral vision, looking at her every now and then.

Loneliness does that to you.
I have asked random people if i could listen to them chat on teamspeak before.
English grammar is killing me.

Last edited:
damn bro and you're only 15, hope this will just be a distant memory for you man. I'm turning 17 this year but the blackpill has made my mental state hell, I promise if you keep ingesting this stuff you won't make it.
Women have made fun of me and called me ugly since kindergarten. And why would I forget the black pill? So I can get screwed over again?