Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom made me karenmaxx (nomaskcels GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
legal disclaimer: all this is legal in my state, but masks and jabs r recommended not mandated

inceldom and loneliness has made me antisocial and narcissistic because I have no girlfriend no friends and shit opportunities

i also grinded about 500k (USD) off my government program over 20+ years with my family of living off welfare and autismbuxx

I live in a shitty state full of NPCs with their stupid vaxx and masks, and the society that has ostracized and isolated me on top of (((them))) making me incel.

I nomask on the train and everywhere else and one of the reasons is to trigger normies and make them afraid. ppl have moved from seat and away from me LOL what big soy pussies they are afraid of a common cold

i dont care if those fags get me on camera and upload me to the internet. any publicity is good publicity that's what those clowns dont get

give me that fame!!
im a incel and like fresh air so if you want me to jab and wear muzzle you better give me a manison and pussies

People record you if you're not wearing a mask?

People record you if you're not wearing a mask?
yeah I saw some fags with their phones on (they're too cowardly) LOL, i don't care if they do it because that's one of my goals, to get that clout :panties:

yeah I saw some fags with their phones on (they're too cowardly) LOL, i don't care if they do it because that's one of my goals, to get that clout :panties:
Cloutmaxxing :feelsaww:

i also grinded about 500k (USD) off my government program over 20+ years with my family of living off welfare and autismbuxx
ded srs?

YO @AsiaCel long time no see

I Need to get tism bux on top of my neetbux asap

Fuck your more based then me propably.

YO @AsiaCel long time no see
what's up man I haven't been on this site much, trying to enjoylifemaxx and hangout with ppl

what's up man I haven't been on this site much, trying to enjoylifemaxx and hangout with ppl
i haven't been in HK for a year and a half

how's the weather

i haven't been in HK for a year and a half

how's the weather
Quite good actually, 20C something today. It's actually enjoyable. I don't wear the muzzle outside, btw. My truck is to buy a drink from 7/11, so I have an excuse.
So far I've never got caught nomasking and it's been been a year and half.

Quite good actually, 20C something today. It's actually enjoyable. I don't wear the muzzle outside, btw. My truck is to buy a drink from 7/11, so I have an excuse.
So far I've never got caught nomasking and it's been been a year and half.
what does buying a drink from 7/11 do

what does buying a drink from 7/11 do
To get past the mask mandate outdoors. Don't want to pay 5000hk for that shit. Btw have you been on discord recently?

To get past the mask mandate outdoors. Don't want to pay 5000hk for that shit. Btw have you been on discord recently?
it's 5k? damn

oh well i miss the ritz-carlton

and yes i have

it's 5k? damn

oh well i miss the ritz-carlton

and yes i have
yeah, and it's used by the police to fine to earn $$$ just like other covid bullshit restrictions. also the same protesters on 2019 supports these 1984 covid policies so I lost respect in my peers

yeah, and it's used by the police to fine to earn $$$ just like other covid bullshit restrictions. also the same protesters on 2019 supports these 1984 covid policies so I lost respect in my peers
Jfl

many problems can be fixed if only just 10% of the population decides to go NEET but like the sheep's they are, they are not doing that at all
if 20% leaves their jobs, society would literally collapse and be on crisis

I don't mask either, because I don't fucking care -- why should I give a shit for a society that views me as a monster?

Based as fuck
I don't mask either, because I don't fucking care -- why should I give a shit for a society that views me as a monster?
High IQ