Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom justifies slut-shaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
If the result of free female sexual choice (especially when they have economic parity) is that they'll share Chads on Tinder -- as is fitting with primate sexual nature -- then this clearly justifies slut shaming from a civilizational maintenance point of view. I assure you there is an immense amount of social power incels and incel-adjacent males have to correct our present situation in which male intra-sexual competition has been unreasonably amplified to our psychosocial distress. In the 2000s they would snicker "you only shame sluts because they won't sleep with you." Now we can point them to Tinder data and say -- "indeed."

Last edited:
corrected typo. i hate myself

You are a cuck if you’re an incel and you don’t slut shame

Foids very nature justifies slut shaming. Those who have taken the blackpill are able to see the nature of foids for what it fully is. Thus, slut shaming should come as a natural reflex to an incel